Healthy or unhealthy?

You're going to need to plan a little further as well. You should start a journal How to Make a Grow Journal
which will allow others to follow your progress and help when needed. You have lots to do to make it to harvest and most can be done on a tight budget. But we'll need you to help us by giving us all the info you can, which is done by reading that link I just gave you.

One thing Root Farm recommends is fabric pots if you are using that soil, and there is a good reason for that. You don't want to grow in plastic pots if you can avoid it. 5 gal fabric pots can be pot cheap at most home and garden centers. You'll need to have a way to adjust your pH when you add nutes. Nutes change it typically to a lower number and you need something like pH Up to raise it before feeding.
So much to learn and do.
Yeah I have only ever grown twice from seed to
Oh there is hope and good news. The mix you are using has enough nutes in it to keep it happy for 30 days, so we don't need to rush into feeding. Once the pH is better the plant will take off. New growth is green is good!

Yeah I was not sure about that soil... I could not find any reviews about people using it for growing cannabis online and its all they had at home depot, that and miracle grow. My budget won't be tight in a couple days.. just getting over the Xmas hump of days off and spending alot. I will definately look into creating a journal this evening aswell. I appreciate all the knowledge from all you fellow growers!

We're here to help. Another link in my signature has some basic information for new growers and new users of the forum. New Member Information page. It will teach you things like adding the signatures you see in my posts, how to tag someone, like this @Slingbladesax ..basic info that will help whenever you need help.

So this girl is doing good but today when I got home and checked on it, the leaves seem to have a slight cupping on a couple sets but it looks pretty good colour and shape wise... do they do this when they are even healthy or should I try and take some corrective action here... watering them with aquafina water until my ph kit comes, I read aquafine usually has between 5.8 and 6.6 pH.. .

20190201_160954.jpg

20190201_160825.jpg
20190201_160814.jpg

It could really use it now if you can follow find something now.
So I picked up some of this to tide me over until my fox farm nutes come in the mail.
The bottle says 1 tsp in 1 gallon of water and feed once every 2 weeks but obviously I'm not going to do that... should I use maybe half or 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water ? Or?
20190202_141737.jpg

You really need to start a journal. Check my signature below for Links for New Members and there will be a link there. You will get more people to follow and you're at the point the plant doesn't need much help other than feeding and uppotting.

It will be the best thing you can do for your plant at this point.
Ok yeah I'll start my postings in my journal I already started but forgot about... my lights are about 6 to 8 inches away roughly... cfl about 200watts

Back
Top Bottom