Heat stress or too much light?

Serpent

It's only on the top of the cannabis nowhere else is is due from heat stress to munch light or is it a deficiency it's getting 900 ppm 25c 50 humidity 600w into the second week of flowering I was told it was fertilizer damage so I flush the system 3 gallons and will start half strength
image15802.jpg

25C and 50% humidity is fine. Since the problem doesn't appear evenly on the leaves I'm gonna say its a light problem like bleaching or something. How close is your light to those leaves? Do you have any pest problems in there?

No pest problem that's fine honestly the light was really Close to the top I keep testing it with my hand to make sure it was not to hot but guess I was wrong lol the light is about a foot and a half away now should I move it up more ? I did not think is was a fertilizer problem as it was only on the top but it sure does look like one

I have a 8 inch inline fan to suck air out with two oscillating fans all done in the medium size walk-in closet I have a cool tube with a reflector but the piping is not hooked up to the 8 inch in-line fan I use that in-line fan with a carbon filter

Some heat stress & looks like some burn problems !

I would imagine heat stress is more than likely over a wider area ?

I was wondering if burn problem was located in one area/focal point under the hood/reflector ? (that is the interveinal leaf tissue damage on the leafs)

Some heat stress & looks like some burn problems !

I would imagine heat stress is more than likely over a wider area ?

I was wondering if burn problem was located in one area/focal point under the hood/reflector ? (that is the interveinal leaf tissue damage on the leafs)

Thanks for everyone's help it means a lot !!!!! First time posting but lots of good reading

Not sure yet. What your ph at? And the ph of your runoff? Also, what medium are you using?

Keep the pH around 6.3 when I feed or water the run off is about 300 ppm with about 6.5 6.7 pH and I'm just using a potting soil with all the premix perlite and stuff

I do half soil and half hydroponic so I've been feeding all plants the same stuff which is a general hydroponics flora Gro I have 7 plants they all get the same pH and nutrients

Ok so you don't have an additive for the micro nutrients then? I looked up the ingredients in Flora Gro, has N, P, K, and some Mg, but nothing else. Try using Floramicro along with the veg and bloom mixtures, that's what I'm using currently (the Hardwater version though). Give you a bunch of the micronutrients

Ya I use the three part Micro grow and bloom mixed a different ratios with different stages of the growth maybe I'm not adding the right proportions I always mix what I see on the back of the bottle but seems too strong so I diluted it with some water and try to keep it around 1000 ppm at 6.3ph but it's in flowering should I go up a bit more maybe around 1200 ppm

Yea it might be too strong a full strength, not all plants are the same. I run mine at 1/2 strength even now in 2nd week of flower, maybe 3/4 strength at most. My hydro schedule for Fox Farm nutes says to aim for a PPM of 1200 for early flower and 1500 for late flower.

So is burn a deficiency or burn from the light:volcano-smiley:

Well if the problem is in a select spot of grow area on 1 or 2 plants it could well be a heat spot/focal point of heat caused by reflector design, ye it doe's happen on cheaper reflectors of an open hood design, it could mean you light hanging is to close also !

If that is the case you will see same problems on other grows in same area in due time if you don't believe me & only in time, your own observations will tell you that the ol duck was on the right track :thumb:

If the problem exist on all plants no matter what location in the tent then i'm not sure ? in less leafs are sweating or foliar feed/misting with water is applied & possible heat causing excess moisture on plants to reach a point of high temp to burn the plants...

That is about as much as i can think of at present with limited detail & after some rooting around, other research etc you will find something which rings true in your own heart to understand the matter at hand.

Back
Top Bottom