Heat?

barrio

is 86.3 degrees to hot for a full grow have two 8" duct fans c.f.m. rating is 500 each light fixture dose not have vented hood heard some were that you could push temps to 90 degrees is this true. free tokers of da world.:roorrip::slide:

Dealing with Summer Heat Indoors

I try to keep my indoor temps below 85F as recommended by Jorge Cervantes in the growers bible. I have since learned that this a general rule. Certain strains can take more heat as others are more sensitive to it. 1st thing I would suggest is add a dedicated exhaust fan taking the air stale hot air out of the room. Do u have fresh air being ducted in? If u don't have a way to, I recommend aircooled hoods unless U have vaulted/tall ceilings. If that doesn't seem feasible then I'd suggest installing a portable AC unit. Heat interferes with bud development creating loose, "airy" buds with a spongy type feel when squeezed. Leaves also curl up from the sides like a taco shell as a result of high temps. This has been my experience. Hope some of this helps. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom