Hello 420 ad I am happy to be here.

MrPeab

Well I started this all wrong. I started posting and getting great response from everyone before I did my Introduce Yourself post, so here I go.

I am MrPeab and I am born and raised in California. Growing up and living most of my life in the Central San Joaquin Valley. I was born October 23, 1962 which means I turn the big 50 this year. I started smoking marijuana when I was about 15 and did so til I was about 30. I quit for a long time because it seemed to be getting stronger and different and made me feel paranoid. Well as a recommendation from my doctor to help with my pain he suggested I look into marijuana and how it can help me as I was becoming concerned about the amount of opiate's I was having to take. I suffer from a disabling disease that causes me a great deal of pain and I have become disabled with it and can no longer work. I did a little research about marijuana and it's changes over the past 30 years and seen a doctor that could give me a recommendation and visited my first dispensary about 2 years ago.

I found out about the differences in Indica and Sativa and a little item called CBD and my life has begun to change for the better. I dont smoke it as often as I eat edibles but it is amazing what it has done for my level of pain and it has led to me starting my first real grow outdoors in my backyard and I will be taking it indoors this fall. It is amazing what you have to learn and what you have to do to make sure that what you are growing is beneficial for you and anyone else you may share with. Without sites like 420 I think it would be absolutely impossible to do.

I have a good sized piece of property and with my variety of fruit trees I have set aside a section and fenced it in and planted 16 plants from seed. I have pulled up 4 plants that turned male and right now I am at 12 with still a possibility of a couple more going the wrong way for me. I know that with my dislike of Sativa and the option to use clones why on earth would I plant with unknown seeds and risk raising a field of male plants? I guess because I truly wanted to experience the grow from germination and planting to determining sex and just learning how it works.

So I look forward to meeting lots of you here at 420 as we make our different journeys but with the same goals. To grow good marijuana.

Thank You

Mr.Peab:peace:

Hey MrPeab, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom