Hello All

77Camaro

Well yes, another first-time grower here! Actually, it's my second year lol So I am in eastern Ontario Canada! Eh! I learned how to make my own Rum last year! Turbo Still 500 and I started to learn how to grow! I don't partake but the wife does..so happy wife = happy....lol We have 5 acres and surrounded by farmers fields! So its ideal place to grow. Just like any 50-year-old guy I have my share of aches and pains and tried some CBD no THC tincture and WOW impressed! So this year I am going to be growing some from seeds(that I have started) Acapulco Gold, Early Ms, some clones (waiting to see whats available) and for me Dinamed feminized! I love learning and I love sharing!

Thanks for having me :)

Welcome 77Camaro!
I also live in eastern Ontario, coincidentally also on 5 acres surrounded by farm fields. I would suggest looking for short flower period plants (Early Ms like you said). I lost 4 of 5 plants last year to bud rot due to the cold damp fall we had. If I do any outdoor this year it’ll be Autoflowers. Get them out at the end of May and they’ll get done in August before photoperoid plants even start to flower. I enjoy the ease of letting nature help outdoors but our fall weather has become really too unpredictable.

Hi Widowsnest,

Thank you for the great info! I have only bought the feminized seeds so far but yes the I think I will buy some Autoflower ones for next year. Last summer was just a nasty cold and wet season! I guess that is one of the biggest hurdles we face is that we just never know what kind of summer we are going to have. So I guess it's best to plan for everything lol.

I really hope these CBD plants of mine go well because I cannot believe what pain relief they give! I have learned so much on brewing rum now it's time to learn to be a better grower lol

Hi Widowsnest,

Thank you for the great info! I have only bought the feminized seeds so far but yes the I think I will buy some Autoflower ones for next year. Last summer was just a nasty cold and wet season! I guess that is one of the biggest hurdles we face is that we just never know what kind of summer we are going to have. So I guess it's best to plan for everything lol.

I really hope these CBD plants of mine go well because I cannot believe what pain relief they give! I have learned so much on brewing rum now it's time to learn to be a better grower lol
You can pick up one of those clear plastic pop up greenhouses for pretty cheap. So if worst comes to worst and theres not enough sunlight you can have a back up light in there!

Haha on the SS my baby is a LT with many conversions!! I have had here for over 35yrs! It's the only thing my wife did not get rid of or make me lol No Journal yet but will!

My wife has a nice greenhouse and they get to reside in their for a bit since I am growing for her lol

Oooooowwweeeee. Well id be happy with a honda civic tbh lol. Only reason I mentioned the plastic pop up is so that when the sun is out and shining bright you can just whip off the plastic and shes in natural sunlight and weather conditions. So that would help with your sun yes/no question ;)

Back
Top Bottom