Hello all

irocu88

Thought I'd hello,

I am a rookie grower looking to learn what I can. I am in Va and an enthusiast.... just recently (last year) started growing, got tired of buying it and want to know what I have. I have had what I believe is good results so far and am looking to expand and have a few questions for the smarter than me crowd. I hope this finds you and yours well, and look forward to sharing what I can....you know, once I have a clue.

Thanks all.

Jeff

Thought I'd hello,

I am a rookie grower looking to learn what I can. I am in Va and an enthusiast.... just recently (last year) started growing, got tired of buying it and want to know what I have. I have had what I believe is good results so far and am looking to expand and have a few questions for the smarter than me crowd. I hope this finds you and yours well, and look forward to sharing what I can....you know, once I have a clue.

Thanks all.

Jeff
Welcome Jeff to :420:

Plenty of good folks here to answer your questions. Never be shy!

I'd suggest starting a grow journal so folks can help along the way!

@Rexer they can't start a grow journal until their 50 post has been done.

Welcome aboard @irocu88, Rexer is correct about the folks in this community as well as the journal, but you still have some time to get there. Allot of different growers with different techniques here. Tell us what you've got growing along with some pictures. details such as light setup and schedule, potting mix and all other important informations.

@Rexer they can't start a grow journal until their 50 post has been done.

Welcome aboard @irocu88, Rexer is correct about the folks in this community as well as the journal, but you still have some time to get there. Allot of different growers with different techniques here. Tell us what you've got growing along with some pictures. details such as light setup and schedule, potting mix and all other important informations.
You sure about that ? I think you can & the 50 post thing is to PM, enter contests, etc. I think it's mainly to prevent cheating in contests. If someone could join & vote the same day a person in the contest could have friends join & vote for them.

You sure about that ? I think you can & the 50 post thing is to PM, enter contests, etc. I think it's mainly to prevent cheating in contests. If someone could join & vote the same day a person in the contest could have friends join & vote for them.
ya, i think i had to do that and i've heard it other places too.

Welcome to the forum @irocu88 :welcome:

Thought I'd hello,

Thanks all.

Jeff
I was stationed at Fort Story in Virginia Beach back in the mid to late 80's :hmmmm: ...damn, I'm getting old :popcorn:

...anyway, how are the laws on MJ now? I didn't smoke back then but had a few buddies who did, one went to jail because he had a pack of rolling papers :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...just wondering, it's been a minute since I was there :passitleft:

I am on my 4th crop so far with maybe a week left. I am growing auto's Super skunk, White widow and a bergmans gold, I have had problems with this grow because I am an idiot (lol) and ended up having to flush early on and it really took its tolle on this crop...but live and learn. So far it has survived.....the gold which is a week younger than the rest did not auto flower, so I forced it by dropping my photo period to 12 hrs about a week ago, it is looking ok. I will try with some pic's

My set up:

Lighthouse 2.0 5x5 tent
1000w HPS in 6" raptor hood
Ultra Sun Halide
Optilume HPS
Max Fan 340 CFM and filter

The first is the white widow second super skunk and last the gold

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133 (1).jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

In the second photo, how the bud seems to be growing out the side a little....is this due to heat problems? Right now my temps are all over the place from 70 to mid eighties. I plan on building a grow room in the near future to take care of that but for now it is what it is.

Wow...the grow journal seems to be a great tool. I will be starting one on my next crop, so far I have not kept any records and wish I did.

I am not far from fort story, hemp is legal, think med is as well, but not mine....I see it in the near future though.
I was stationed at Fort Story in Virginia Beach back in the mid to late 80's :hmmmm: ...damn, I'm getting old :popcorn:

...anyway, how are the laws on MJ now?

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom