Hello: Best food for autos?

This is what I'm using. This is my first auto grow though, I am currently in day 18 and have been using bioroot for the beginning. Very little though. Then have been using Terra Vega for now once they start flowering I'll alternate between the autoflowers nutes and the Terra flora.
420-magazine-mobile1300113656.jpg

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would take a look at the 420 sponsors. You'll find some amazing products. Then head over to the grow journals in progress and search for people using those products so you can see for yourself.
I'm using RockNutrients who I don't believe are a sponsor but I had been growing before I joined this forum. My plants love what I feed them but I'm always looking to see if there is something better.

420-magazine-mobile35289908.jpg

This is the last Auto I grew. Blue Amnesia Auto, I yielded 42g.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would take a look at the 420 sponsors. You'll find some amazing products. Then head over to the grow journals in progress and search for people using those products so you can see for yourself.
I'm using RockNutrients who I don't believe are a sponsor but I had been growing before I joined this forum. My plants love what I feed them but I'm always looking to see if there is something better.

420-magazine-mobile35289908.jpg

This is the last Auto I grew. Blue Amnesia Auto, I yielded 42g.

Did you top her at all?

It's not just good genetics and great food that will give you a nice yield.
The grow before that auto I just shared I had grown 2 of the same plant and the yield was 5g between 2 plants. The difference between yields is I upgraded my setup. Bigger tent, better led lighting and most importantly improved air flow.

It's not just good genetics and great food that will give you a nice yield.
The grow before that auto I just shared I had grown 2 of the same plant and the yield was 5g between 2 plants. The difference between yields is I upgraded my setup. Bigger tent, better led lighting and most importantly improved air flow.

What pot size did you have them in before and that do you have them in the second one? Do you have any journals I can check out :Namaste:

Nice :D I'm trying to get this whole auto thing figured out. Im trying to get a nice yield per plant but I get mixed reviews on topping and cropping ..

Autos have improved over the years. When I first started the answer you got on topping an auto was a straight no!
I started with the pony tailing technique which @Islandgrow had introduced to me. (You may run into him on here) Then I topped her at the 3rd node followed by some light lst.

Autos have improved over the years. When I first started the answer you got on topping an auto was a straight no!
I started with the pony tailing technique which @islandgrow had introduced to me. (You may run into him on here) Then I topped her at the 3rd node followed by some light lst.

And have you always used a big pot size? I'm at a 7 liter with all my autos do you recommend me topping mine? They are 18 days old right now :O
420-magazine-mobile1375549860.jpg

What pot size did you have them in before and that do you have them in the second one? Do you have any journals I can check out :Namaste:

If you log into the 420magazine through the web or click on the options "to view through web" you'll see my links to each grow. Sometimes the don't show up on this app.
The difference between grows was this last time I had started them straight into 1gal fabric pots.
The smaller yielding time I started in tiny containers and then re potted.
To be honest though, I will continue to start in smaller pots going forward then re pot to a larger. The reason for me is I find it easier to not over water in smaller pots.

And have you always used a big pot size? I'm at a 7 liter with all my autos do you recommend me topping mine? They are 18 days old right now :O
420-magazine-mobile1375549860.jpg

Your plants are looking great. Seem nice and healthy! What strain and lighting are you using?
There's a great auto forum on here with lots of growers and info to be found. If you have the time check it out.
I have been topping between the 2nd and 3rd week. Right as that 4 node is starting to grow.

Back
Top Bottom