Hello: Best food for autos?

And have you always used a big pot size? I'm at a 7 liter with all my autos do you recommend me topping mine? They are 18 days old right now :O
420-magazine-mobile1375549860.jpg

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I would top the fast growing ones. The others tie them down sideways to expose the nodes and get those branches growing. Has almost the same effect as topping which is getting them to branch.

"carpe diem"

Your plants are looking great. Seem nice and healthy! What strain and lighting are you using?
There's a great auto forum on here with lots of growers and info to be found. If you have the time check it out.
I have been topping between the 2nd and 3rd week. Right as that 4 node is starting to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm subbing to your grows. I have a journal with all my Info on this grow. I should put it in my signature :( I have a Mars hydro 300 w led and a 1200 cob led in 1m x 1m x 2m and it's cream mandarine auto x4 black cream x 1 big devil XL x 2 and sweet skunk x 1 I will be adding about 6 more autos in from a seed bank here in Spain as well

RockNutrients. I've been starting them off with the root tonic then I add grow into the mix for a couple weeks. Then I switch out the grow for bloom and slowly include the heavy yield.
This current grow for the 2 auto blue amnesia's I had I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't give the grow to one of the 2 plants.
She stayed short, 11inch's tall compared to her sister at 17in. She finished 2 weeks sooner but yielded 18g.
I've realized growing is about experimenting to see what works best for you and the outcome your trying to get.

I would top the fast growing ones. The others tie them down sideways to expose the nodes and get those branches growing. Has almost the same effect as topping which is getting them to branch.

"carpe diem"
Thank you. I'll get started om That now lol. Are the 7liter pots fine? You think? That's what has me most worried about yields

I was looking at those but to save some cash I went with the most basis one Mars had and a offbrand led my friend gave me that's not bad.

Mars is a great company. They came up really fast. My last grow was with the older mars 300w led.

I was looking at those but to save some cash I went with the most basis one Mars had and a offbrand led my friend gave me that's not bad.

I think with that 1200w cob plus the 300w your plants will grow very well. I'll head over to your grow and sub up. I'm still a newer grower so maybe we can help each other along the way.
I forget if I topped my autos before I potted up or if it was the other way around. I'll have to go and check my journal to give you that answer.
Either way you will want to pot those up soon while the roots are still stretching and growing.

Back
Top Bottom