Hello: Best food for autos?

id get a small 250ml bottle of canna boost, will cost you around $35 us or £20 uk
you might go through 2 bottles in there life span but the end result is worth the money you put in
you will notice a big difference with the boost, but gradualy build them up with it, i tent to start with 1.5ml per L then every week after that go up 0.5ml, same with the pk.
im no expert but by doing it that way iv seen vast improvements with my n/l autos

id get a small 250ml bottle of canna boost, will cost you around $35 us or £20 uk
you might go through 2 bottles in there life span but the end result is worth the money you put in
you will notice a big difference with the boost, but gradualy build them up with it, i tent to start with 1.5ml per L then every week after that go up 0.5ml, same with the pk.
im no expert but by doing it that way iv seen vast improvements with my n/l autos

ye man sweet thanks so I can mix boost and pk together or isit alternate feeds?

yeah mix them together, i usualy run boost from week 2 and pk from week 5 till 7-8 but thats just me
if you ask people on here around about the time people will give you alot of info
also dont go full on 4ml per L on the a+b i gradualy build up to 3.2ml, 4ml is dissastorous with nute burn
keep us updated and good luck

yeah mix them together, i usualy run boost from week 2 and pk from week 5 till 7-8 but thats just me
if you ask people on here around about the time people will give you alot of info
also dont go full on 4ml per L on the a+b i gradualy build up to 3.2ml, 4ml is dissastorous with nute burn
keep us updated and good luck

ok will do thank you very much :)

Back
Top Bottom