Hello Everyone - I am CannaPeace

CannaPeace

Hi everyone, I am CannaPeace and glad to be here finally. I was lurking about half a year, reading and getting things ready for my first grow. I was ready before the new year and gave it a start on the 8th of December 2015. This was the date my first seeds got in the soil. Since then, I was dreaming of this day, this very moment when I am ready to share my story with all the great people in here. I learned so much from you. Thank you all, for creating this huge source of knowledge and spreading it all around.
Since yesterday I had been fighting the upload issues but finally I succeeded today. Now, I will start copy/pasting things together to let everyone read my journal and take a look at my freshly harvested girls. I have to post everything all at once for security reasons and I think that will be very interesting : ) You can see the pictures of my grow by going to the adress below and I will be cooking the journal : ) It also seems to be good chance to post the first picture for a try and for your joy. Have a great day. Peace and Love

CannaPeace Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

IMG_32169.JPG

Thanks for your friendly welcome and good words Ganja. I actually have a journal including this picture and linked my signature. But it seems it will be a good idea to put a link on that page as well. I'll edit that right now.Thanks for reminding. You are welcome to find more inside. And yes, I am planning to start a new daily journal for my outdoor adventures and maybe an Auto Tent. Time will show. Have a great day Ganja : )

Edit : I tried to link it in the first post but editing seems to be something you should do in the first 24 hours : ) So I put it here just incase
CannaPeace's 1st Grow - 400W HID - GLR/DLC - Kryptonite/Anubis/Bag Seeds - 2015/2016

Back
Top Bottom