Hello Everyone!

:welcome: to :420: VM

Thank you! I am using FFOF mixed with coco & perlite. Hydro seems so easy to get wrong and hard to bounce back from. I like to keep things simple.
FFOF by itself is a great soil, as long as you use it with the FF nutrient lines:thumb:

White Widow was doing wonders for me. Is that easy to grow?
Super easy especially in FFOF...

Will do! I forgot to mention I am in the US. Maybe I will find a bank located in the states, that way shipping will be a lot quicker. Is this safe to ship to your house? My only other option would be to purchase a P.O. Box. Thank you so much for taking the time out give so much info!
I've used the sponsors with no problems...7 days for this from Herbies...very discreet :thumb:

Idk , I’ve never had much luck growing in soil, hydro isn’t that difficult if you get the right tools, ph tester, ec/ppm tester. ph up and down, nutes, pipettes for measurements. Test the water every couple days or when you notice a problem, I’m loving it so far. When I got my set up I wasn’t so confident myself, Growing sounds more complex in hydro, but once you get a feel for what your doing, I find that it’s pretty simple.
I've got a tent, a light, some fans, and SOIL BABY...no PH pens, no PH up/down...I water-water-feed in FFOF and it buffers for me...cheaper and less work for us OG's:rofl: (Old Guys)
Hydro is easy you just have to be diligent and pay close attention to all the details. There’s quite a few and you need to understand the nutritional requirements for plants at different stages of the grow. But honestly soil grown product fed organically is the way to Go. Much nicer expressions in the plants vs hydro grown.
Fox Farms is like one of those old commercials on TV...set it and forget it...well this is water it and let it go do it's thing :slide:

All FFOF and forget it :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

FFOF by itself is a great soil, as long as you use it with the FF nutrient lines:thumb:

What beauties you have! Thank you for sharing! Since FFOF provides nutes for a while, when did you start feeding your ladies? I read to start with a little Cal Mag and then feed FF at around 4-5 weeks veg. Is this the appropriate action? Also, are you watering with tap?

What beauties you have! Thank you for sharing! Since FFOF provides nutes for a while, when did you start feeding your ladies? I read to start with a little Cal Mag and then feed FF at around 4-5 weeks veg. Is this the appropriate action? Also, are you watering with tap?
I use tap always have and i started these clones in fresh happy frog few weeks ago now they are in night 10 and have gotten two doses in last two days of full strength tiger bloom to same amount of big bloom which is three teaspoons each per gallon of water every other watering or so.

:thanks: ...Well I start my beans in a "Seedling Starter Mix" it's totally organic, no nutrients, and velvety soft for my baby girls for at least a week & a half then>>>...if they are clones,>> or ready for actual soil then yep straight into FFOF and feed next time they need water, full dose with FF and their recommended doses...and I don't do cal-mag :hmmmm: but if they stop looking a healthy green I add a tbsp per gallon of Epsom salts :ciao: that's the Mag in cal-mag...although my White Widow in the first pic is just up-potted into fresh FFOF from solo cup-1gal pot-3gal pot, finally a 5gal pot as I put her into flower, following the chart for nutes and yes I use tap water, I use cold water to fill my empty milk jugs and let them set for a day before using...this way it doesn't smell like it has chlorine in it and it gets to room temp :thumb: good luck brotha :high-five:

I won't use any thing but FFHF.
I totally agree I don't use anything inside except FFOF...outside I still use a living organic compost mix for my veggie garden and top dress my fruit trees/bushes :thumb:

I found our sponsor new420guyseeds is located in the US and went with him. I ordered Blue Dream and they got to me within a few days. He even threw in an extra seed. Now I am so tempted to throw out the bag seed grow and start germinating one these seeds. Apart of me knows I need to keep making my mistakes with the bag seed since I already burned them by having the light too close :rofl: They are growing at different rates as well. Prob since they are bag seed and who knows wtf they are!

Back
Top Bottom