Hello Everyone!

xVMx

420 Member
Another newbie here in the mix. I suffer with epilepsy and cannabis has been the only thing that has kept it in check. Since moving I haven't found any close to good. So I've decided to try my hand at growing my own. For now, I will be using some bag seed to practice with. I'd hate to invest in a girl just to kill her! I know I'll most likely end up with a bunch of males but I need to learn how to spot them anyways, right? I plan on starting a journal and keep you all updated on my progress through this journey.
Well I thank you all who pay it forward by sharing your experience and knowledge with us beginners.

Another newbie here in the mix. I suffer with epilepsy and cannabis has been the only thing that has kept it in check. Since moving I haven't found any close to good. So I've decided to try my hand at growing my own. For now, I will be using some bag seed to practice with. I'd hate to invest in a girl just to kill her! I know I'll most likely end up with a bunch of males but I need to learn how to spot them anyways, right? I plan on starting a journal and keep you all updated on my progress through this journey.
Well I thank you all who pay it forward by sharing your experience and knowledge with us beginners.

welcome to the site. Lots of good help here
Growing is easy dial in the environment to the best of your ability give them enough light and keep it clean. Then just figure out how you want to grow I would say soil for a first go but that will be your choice.
One love,
Shotta

Welcome to the community and will be watching for your journal. I am a newbie also but will help as best I can. Will call in expert to help also.

Let's fill some jars so you don't have to worry about medication.

What strain helps the best?

welcome to the site. Lots of good help here
Growing is easy dial in the environment to the best of your ability give them enough light and keep it clean. Then just figure out how you want to grow I would say soil for a first go but that will be your choice.
One love,
Shotta

Thank you! I am using FFOF mixed with coco & perlite. Hydro seems so easy to get wrong and hard to bounce back from. I like to keep things simple.

Welcome to the community and will be watching for your journal. I am a newbie also but will help as best I can. Will call in expert to help also.

Let's fill some jars so you don't have to worry about medication.

What strain helps the best?

White Widow was doing wonders for me. Is that easy to grow?

Yup. What Backlipslide said. Easy first time strain and if it is working for you than perfect let's grow some WW.

How many seeds do you have? Where you located? ( you don't have to be specific )

Yup. What Backlipslide said. Easy first time strain and if it is working for you than perfect let's grow some WW.

How many seeds do you have? Where you located? ( you don't have to be specific )

I don't have any WW seeds as of yet, but I have been overwhelmed by looking at all the seed banks out there. I don't even know where to start, there are so many to choose from! I see same strains with different prices. Is one better than the other?

Check out our sponsors page. Lots of reputable seedbanks there. I am in Canada and have used True North many times. Always a good experience. Most Seedbanks will ship worldwide discreetly.

Discount codes available also so don't forget to use at checkout.

Check out our sponsors page. Lots of reputable seedbanks there. I am in Canada and have used True North many times. Always a good experience. Most Seedbanks will ship worldwide discreetly.

Discount codes available also so don't forget to use at checkout.

Will do! I forgot to mention I am in the US. Maybe I will find a bank located in the states, that way shipping will be a lot quicker. Is this safe to ship to your house? My only other option would be to purchase a P.O. Box. Thank you so much for taking the time out give so much info!

No worries mate. I believe @Emilya is in states she may be able to point you to an American Seedbank or Talk to George from the vault. I believe he is over seas but has quick shipping and great deals. True North will ship down south also

Thank you! I am using FFOF mixed with coco & perlite. Hydro seems so easy to get wrong and hard to bounce back from. I like to keep things simple.
Idk , I’ve never had much luck growing in soil, hydro isn’t that difficult if you get the right tools, ph tester, ec/ppm tester. ph up and down, nutes, pipettes for measurements. Test the water every couple days or when you notice a problem, I’m loving it so far. When I got my set up I wasn’t so confident myself, Growing sounds more complex in hydro, but once you get a feel for what your doing, I find that it’s pretty simple.

Hydro is easy you just have to be diligent and pay close attention to all the details. There’s quite a few and you need to understand the nutritional requirements for plants at different stages of the grow. But honestly soil grown product fed organically is the way to Go. Much nicer expressions in the plants vs hydro grown.

They are souvenirs silly
its done all the time, but don't let the feds catch you. Part of the problem is proving that you instigated the shipment... you can always claim as a recipient that someone sent it to me... i don't know what that is! But don't get caught being a shipper!

Back
Top Bottom