el nino

ppp

lemon haze

skunk

mango

ohazexskunk #1

are what i have growing right now

:bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip:

hello guys, im also new to this site and im lookin forward to learning from people on here, im starting from seed....super lemon haze, big bud x afghani, flashback#2 and african buzz(malawi sativa) only got a small grow area so i think i might need a rethink with the african buzz lol.

Hey hawaiiansnow1, :welcome: to the 420Magazine. You have named some good strains there. If your growing please start a journal for us to follow along with you. See ya in the forums. :peace:

hawaiiansnow1 :welcome: I can not wait for your grow. Sounds like Greenhouse Seeds Co...Right. I Have 2 Hawaiian Snow Seeds that I'll wait to pop later this year. I will be watching you Brother, Thank you for joining 420. Make sure you start a journal, who cares what stage your in just do it. Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums Friend. :peace:

Repect to everybody

well i am real new to these forms been growing since i was 15 and my dad found me and my bro's plants some where around 50 or so in a corn field
the 70's i havent throught a bout that in a long time.....:bong: ill smoke to that

I need to figure things out here and when i can i wont to start a journal

i mostly grow with bubbles now and use an nutes

:bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom