14 Years Nigh

Cannapages

420 Sponsor
Hey all,

We're back after a 14 year hiatus.

It seems we signed up for an account two weeks after we launched our first website in the beginning of 2010, then got high and just sort of wandered off :bongrip:

As a humble company of growers, tokers and ex-Chinese restaurant waitresses it hasn't been easy but we've managed to hold our own thanks in large part to our loyal readers & online subscribers, probably many of which are also a part of this community.

We do bi-monthly giveaways which we'll be posting about on our profile, so def come though, say hello, and enter to win some cool stuff. Looking forward to being a part of this family too & very happy to be here!

High regards,
Cannapages

Hey all,

It seems we signed up for an account two weeks after we launched our first website in the beginning of 2010, then got high and just sort of wandered off :bongrip:

As a humble company of growers, tokers and ex-Chinese restaurant waitresses it hasn't been easy but we've managed to hold our own thanks in large part to our loyal readers & online subscribers, probably many of which are also a part of this community.

We do bi-monthly giveaways which we'll be posting about on our profile, so def come though, say hello, and enter to win some cool stuff. Looking forward to being a part of this family too & very happy to be here!

High regards,
Cannapages
So let me get this straight... you are poaching members from our Mag, is that correct?

Hey all,

High regards,
Cannapages
Welcome back to 420 Magazine family and being a Sponsor. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:

Hey all,

High regards,
Cannapages
:welcome:back to the forum @Cannapages :passitleft:
So let me get this straight... you are poaching members from our Mag, is that correct?
I like to call it fried or toasted, or even jelled :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Hey all,

High regards,
Cannapages
Sounds wonderful. :thumb:
Welcome back. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey all,

High regards,
Cannapages
Welcome! Glad you wandered back. :)

Just checking out your site:

Welcome! Glad you wandered back. :)

Just checking out your site:
I checked it out also :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: OMG! I need to start me a business :rofl: $50 bucks for an eighth :thedoubletake: I guess I'm not up on the dispensaries prices :hmmmm: but, I can grow it for about 2.5 cents a gram...I understand there's overhead, licenses and all the taxes and such, not to mention the Government that won't legalize it wants their cut, but wow, I have a pretty good retirement pension but I'd go broke at those prices :lot-o-toke: I need to go smoke, ima have another heart attack :smokin:

I checked it out also :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: OMG! I need to start me a business :rofl: $50 bucks for an eighth :thedoubletake: I guess I'm not up on the dispensaries prices :hmmmm: but, I can grow it for about 2.5 cents a gram...I understand there's overhead, licenses and all the taxes and such, not to mention the Government that won't legalize it wants their cut, but wow, I have a pretty good retirement pension but I'd go broke at those prices :lot-o-toke: I need to go smoke, ima have another heart attack :smokin:
I can get some pretty good deals at my local dispensary, but having a coupon would make it even better. I've had to use them a few months ago, before I got my own weed grown and harvested.

I can get some pretty good deals at my local dispensary, but having a coupon would make it even better. I've had to use them a few months ago, before I got my own weed grown and harvested.
I had to get some before I started growing and that’s what made me decide to start growing. Low quality weed @ ridiculous prices. I then bought some from one of our Sponsors. @Iced Out Genetics, that was good but a little pricey. CL🍀

I had to get some before I started growing and that’s what made me decide to start growing. Low quality weed @ ridiculous prices. I then bought some from one of our Sponsors. @Iced Out Genetics, that was good but a little pricey. CL🍀
I grew for a decade or longer in prohibition :rofl: before it became legal here in Missouri, and my wife and I alone go through at least an Oz a week, not to mention we make gummies where the recipe we have calls for 3qtrs of an Oz to make 2 cups of coconut oil.
So that would translate into $400 a week for just smoking instead of the 70 cents it cost me to grow it...I mean hey I ain't knocking them, get it while you can is my moto, well that and, if it's free it's for me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey all,

High regards,
Cannapages

My bad. My apologies. I thought you were a competing weed forum with the name Cannapages. It appears I've misunderstood. Sorry for the hostile remark.

not to mention we make gummies where the recipe we have calls for 3qtrs of an Oz to make 2 cups of coconut oil.
I posted this yesterday about making gummies :hmmmm: turns out my memory is shite :lot-o-toke: my wife has the recipe written down and it's three quarters per cup :thedoubletake: so that's an Oz and a half to make 2 cups of coconut canna oil :thumb:

My bad. My apologies. I thought you were a competing weed forum with the name Cannapages. It appears I've misunderstood. Sorry for the hostile remark.
Hi Carmen, all good, no need to apologize! But thank you all the same. Totally understand where you were coming from. Was going to reply, but figured one quick look at our website and you'd see we're not competitors :hookah: We have a ton of respect for 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom