Dang, haven't stopped by in years

Colesdad

Howdy! Been many years since I've visited the forums and regularly participated, nice people and trusted information and always chill. Took a hiatus bc I stepped into an advisory roll crafting a cannabis bill with suit and tie people. I folded shop. In all those years ain't shit changed the Legislative Branch in the Bible Belt state of NC.
We did manage to officially change the wording of our Hemp Oil law. Instead of Hemp oil, it's now Cannabis Oil.
So I've thrown my middle finger up to those old, white, christian, conservative men sitting in overly plush swivel chairs inside South Saunders St in Raleigh. I have a few current videos l can add later. There was a news video of me speaking in 2016 but it's gone.
My brain tumor situation requires all hands on deck, including cannabinoid supplements. I am a fighter, the law makes me a Felon.
Y'all send words of encouragement to this baby girl/ boy to shed that helmet! Still holding on, I dabbed a drop of water on it today.

Screenshot_20220502-141708_Gallery.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Colesdad :welcome: and thanks for fighting for all of our rights!

Tokin roll, the only medical cannabis thing in NC is that epileptics are able to use oil that is no higher than .9%THC (stupid).
I'm a Sativa guy but blackmarket consumers can't be picky. Immediate goal, kill this tumor.

18 month goal, only get high on my own supply!

Welcome back and thank you for the effort you are making legislatively! A little saliva will help loosen that helmet. Next time, plant just a little deeper.
I have my cannabis travel kit I keep in the car, super small bowl, plastic pop top canister and a small lighter in a bag. Rec stays at home. I carry it in case there is an immediate need. My brain tumor causes seizures, instant migraines and extreme nausea at times. I'm post-op 6 weeks and finished radiation last week. Now I smoke before we leave the house, guaranteeing a solid 2 hours of feeling great and then travel kit as needed.

Anyways, back totalking about spit..
I use my saliva in the plastic canister when it's gets too crunchy.

Welcome to the forum @Colesdad :welcome: and thanks for fighting for all of our rights!
Can you help me find your pics, I've tried. Interested in the pics of your winning "....... of the month" awards

Howdy! Been many years since I've visited the forums and regularly participated, nice people and trusted information and always chill. Took a hiatus bc I stepped into an advisory roll crafting a cannabis bill with suit and tie people. I folded shop. In all those years ain't shit changed the Legislative Branch in the Bible Belt state of NC.
We did manage to officially change the wording of our Hemp Oil law. Instead of Hemp oil, it's now Cannabis Oil.
So I've thrown my middle finger up to those old, white, christian, conservative men sitting in overly plush swivel chairs inside South Saunders St in Raleigh. I have a few current videos l can add later. There was a news video of me speaking in 2016 but it's gone.
My brain tumor situation requires all hands on deck, including cannabinoid supplements. I am a fighter, the law makes me a Felon.
Y'all send words of encouragement to this baby girl/ boy to shed that helmet! Still holding on, I dabbed a drop of water on it today.

Screenshot_20220502-141708_Gallery.jpg
Cute ladies Amigo, hope you are well today.
Welcome back. :welcome:
Have you tried RSO,mit was created to help with cancer but it's helping many people including me with other health issues.
It could help with the tumor.
Sorry about that my friend.
Rick Simpson Oil or RSO look it up?
Great stuff.

Stay safe:cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Welcome back after a long hiatus Colesdad,

Appreciate your effort and the good fight towards legalization and often wonder why there is such fear and hatred in the last hundred years directed at this plant, and moonshine. Where I live the drug addicts use and hang out in the park downtown and the police could care less while I have to live in fear of someone turning me in for growing weed in the backyard. I just do not understand why this plant is demonized and alcohol which nearly ruined my life is considered okay.

Hope that your tumor is under control and in remission. My sister had one removed a few years ago and they went in through her nose to do it, it was wrapped around her optic nerve and the removal did damage her vision but she is much better now and less severe migraines.

In all those years ain't shit changed the Legislative Branch in the Bible Belt state of NC.

it changes eventually. at some point they realize how much money they are leaving on the table and their instinctive greed overcomes their horseshit piousness.

Back
Top Bottom