Hello from Tn.

BloodShotEyes

Hello ya'll , Been reading a lot of the threads on this site and was amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone is , I am not a first time grower , Have done 2 so far , 1 in dirt and 1 with bubbles and I am hooked on the bubbles, Will never grow in dirt again , Just starting my 3rd grow now and I sure I will have many questions for the great and wonderful Deep Water Culture here .

Hello :byebye: BLOODSHOTEYES. I have to agree those Deep Water Culture do some amazing stuff.;) Make sure you share a Grow Journal with us here on 420 Friend. What strain are you growin'? Be looking for you in the forums Buddy. :welcome: To the 420 Community. Glad your here! :passitleft: :peace:

Hello BLOODSHOTEYES, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Tennessee? Cool state. Hope the go medical soon. Glad your here with us. Oh, Deep Water Culture rock. See you in the forums! Sounds Roman doesn't it? :peace:

Sounds Roman doesn't it?

When in Rome......

Love Tennessee. Love the Smokies. Great Rep there in Steve Cohen. Good guy for the cause. Been a cornfield guy for years but can't wait to try the bubbles. Lot's of good people here. Welcome and enjoy :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom