Hello! I'm Kirk

Enough about me, and sorry to say this is the first I've heard of it. bluter sounds like he's tuned in to this new bug out there though.

:goodluck:

Is there an over/under on how long before someone tells us HLV was created by a government lab to wipe out cannabis crops?
Oooh conspiracy theory! I’m in. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @kirkandfamfarm

I was going to ask how it is going, but after catching up reading, it does sound like you have an issue.
Like others, HLV is somewhat new to me also.

Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi everyone! I'm kirk, i'm developing my family farm in colorado, hoping to read and know more about how is everyone doing.
Anyone have more information about HLV? We are struggling and need urgent help.
Any threads/blogs about it will help! Thanks
Good morning Kirk.
So sorry to hear you have been hit by HLV. Yeiks. :rolleyes:
I've never had to battle that one sorry I'm no help.
But I wanted to say welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:.
Hopefully someone can help you out.
Good luck.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hi Kirk- so sorry to hear about your issues with hop latent viroid- it can be a pretty insidious pathogen. If you are looking for more information, we have a lot on our website (Hop Latent Viroid — TUMI Genomics) as well as general phytosanitary recommendations to limit spread (STOP pathogens — TUMI Genomics). As mentioned by others, 10% bleach dip (1 part bleach, 9 parts water) for 60 seconds to clean everything that comes into contact with potentially sick plants goes a long way to limiting spread. Make sure when you are testing to include root material in the sample as that tissue has a very high viroid load. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom