Hello to all from a legal state

Flower Child

Hey all! I love this website. I smoked weed recreationally years ago and now am starting to grow my own as I find it really helps with arthritis and sleeping and all the aging problems we all encounter. I would like to thank all those who's journals I have been reading and I look forward to doing my own grow journal soon about my seedlings (if they make it-lookin kind of sickly atm). Anyway I look forward to meeting many of you and being a part of this community!
Thanks,
Flower Child
IMG_20130313_110950.jpg
IMG_20130313_110858.jpg

Welcome to the club Flower Child :welcome: You'll really like it here considering the people involved in growing and those who arn't. Overall, everyone is really nice and helpful since almost everyone checks their ego at the door.

Some links with just outstanding must-know info:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant
A Brief Guide to LST
LST How to do

howdy flower child, what DJ said pretty much sums it up but welcome to:420::)
I am sure that no matter what or how you grow someone here is ready to share and listen so feel free to ask or share and we will all be better growers for it:) good luck and happy gardening:Namaste:

Hey DJ and fish cake! Thanks for the welcome's. I've been lurking about on this website for about 3 months now. There is a lot to learn and I really want to grow my own plants. I killed my first seedlings this week (RIP poor babies) because of over watering and fertilizing too much- too soon. So I decided to join so I can ask for help rather than kill seedlings! Everyone here is so nice and friendly, this is going to be fun!

feel free to ask. and dont worry even if its been asked before. everyone starts at the begining:)
and like DJ said check out the FAQs and read read read.
that said and if you ask I will either help or get you somebody that knows better :):Namaste:
Hey DJ and fish cake! Thanks for the welcome's. I've been lurking about on this website for about 3 months now. There is a lot to learn and I really want to grow my own plants. I killed my first seedlings this week (RIP poor babies) because of over watering and fertilizing too much- too soon. So I decided to join so I can ask for help rather than kill seedlings! Everyone here is so nice and friendly, this is going to be fun!

Back
Top Bottom