hello

Pun Intended

Hey everyone, my name is jessie and I smoke weed. Lol, just thought i should put that out there. Im from Rochester New York and I smoke to replace the medications I would be taking otherwise. When I was in seventh grade I was classified with Dysthymia and Major Depressive Episode 4 with psychotic features. It's a unipolar disorder with side effects including insomnia/hypersomnia, eating disorders, Anhedonia, extreme depression, and more.
I self medicate with weed, and now am happier and healthier :)

I'm a this generation hippie. I love art in all forms, and enjoy creating my own. i love cooking and making up my own recipes. I am a very friendly person.

I joined this to connect with other people who stand up for this cause and maybe compare ideas to expand my knowledge and understanding.

Re: :) hello

Thank you :) thats what I needed to hear, Ive been looking for something like this site for a while.

ha, the only thing ive made is weed tea, and it tastes bad. :) but its awesome...

i could go for some space cakes right about now.

I kind of wanna experiment with cannabutter. Like, it would be bomb to have some pan-space cakes instead of or along with a wake and bake. :) or maybe make someone's birthday cake with it (for a stoner's birthday).

High and welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Enjoy your exploration of the site ;)

Straight A's - congrats - ++reps for dispellng the amotivational syndrome stigma

thanks :) Im a firm believer in fighting the negative stereotypes that are associated with weed.

high and thank you

:grinjoint: welcome, glad u found us ,there are some really great people here.

Back
Top Bottom