MoM.i.Am

Hello People! I'm a single mom from north Texas and I love weed lol.

I have been smoking for a long time, on and off. At first, of course, it was for fun. I was diagnosed with a-hard-to-spell-&-pronounce muscle disorder during my pregnancy 6 1/2 years ago (its something like lupus) and it has messed up my muscles and joints, so now I smoke to help ease my pain because I am terrified of taking pills (too many nasty side effects). It has also helped my depression, and I have come off of the pills I was taking and have been drug free for almost 7 months! :) I hope to learn more from this site and maybe help me grow plants for my own personal use :)

Peace ♥
Sandy

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Marijuana. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:

Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal

Hello People! I'm a single mom from north Texas and I love weed lol.

I have been smoking for a long time, on and off. At first, of course, it was for fun. I was diagnosed with a-hard-to-spell-&-pronounce muscle disorder during my pregnancy 6 1/2 years ago (its something like lupus) and it has messed up my muscles and joints, so now I smoke to help ease my pain because I am terrified of taking pills (too many nasty side effects). It has also helped my depression, and I have come off of the pills I was taking and have been drug free for almost 7 months! :) I hope to learn more from this site and maybe help me grow plants for my own personal use :)

Peace ♥
Sandy
They are AWESOME & patient folks on here . Great help and they are VERY entertaining
I have lupus so I feel your pain , and a single mama to ( I also feel that ) have you tried RSO oil ( AKA concentrate oil ) it's a miracle on ye hand joints

Welcome to the Forum, @MoM.i.Am !

If you use it for medical, do you include cbd? That cannabinoid helps greatly with inflammation which many doctors will tell you is the cause of most diseases. A little of it will also enhance the effects of thc (and vice versa, a little thc will help the cbd effects).

Do you grow, or looking to start?

Welcome to the Forum, @MoM.i.Am !

If you use it for medical, do you include cbd? That cannabinoid helps greatly with inflammation which many doctors will tell you is the cause of most diseases. A little of it will also enhance the effects of thc (and vice versa, a little thc will help the cbd effects).

Do you grow, or looking to start?
Thanks you for the response! Always upping the CBD & CDN one for inflammation and one to help me stop worrying about it! If I ever get stuck with sativa I MUST have much CBD, or wit hybrid dominant sativa , I'm Indy kinda of chick so the CBD DEF helps with the sativa!
Sadly where i live growing ( even smoking) cuz federal BS laws would get be evicted... if it was just me, without the kiddos , I could live & grow in a bus on big sir if I hadda. Been there done that ( ah the good ol dayz)
Thanks for your response! I'm looking to some how make huge batches of concrete oil for my hands & joints ( 🦴body part joints not the 😮‍💨shmoking kind)
It's much harder in the winter to get to Cally with the passes on chain demands, lupus hands on chain demands don't mix!
I'm basically looking for an easy nonexplosive LD way to make my own meds!! 🙏🏻

Thanks you for the response! Always upping the CBD & CDN one for inflammation and one to help me stop worrying about it! If I ever get stuck with sativa I MUST have much CBD, or wit hybrid dominant sativa , I'm Indy kinda of chick so the CBD DEF helps with the sativa!
Sadly where i live growing ( even smoking) cuz federal BS laws would get be evicted... if it was just me, without the kiddos , I could live & grow in a bus on big sir if I hadda. Been there done that ( ah the good ol dayz)
Thanks for your response! I'm looking to some how make huge batches of concrete oil for my hands & joints ( 🦴body part joints not the 😮‍💨shmoking kind)
It's much harder in the winter to get to Cally with the passes on chain demands, lupus hands on chain demands don't mix!
As mentioned in your thread, I use the Instant Pot Infused Oil Extraction Method and mostly extract into oils for topicals and vegetable glycerin for edibles. Super easy, and no smells like you'd get making it on the stove or in the oven, and no volatiles in the air that could cause explosions.

With the CyberMonday deals going on you can pick up an IP for less an $70. I hear it's useful for cooking food as well. :laughtwo:

@MoM.i.Am welcome to the forum , sorry to hear about your health , hopfuly the forum will help you both find a better quality life health wise , wish all the best for the future , take vare & peace to all ✌️

Donners Pass in the winter ❄️ is not fun. CL🍀

As mentioned in your thread, I use the Instant Pot Infused Oil Extraction Method and mostly extract into oils for topicals and vegetable glycerin for edibles. Super easy, and no smells like you'd get making it on the stove or in the oven, and no volatiles in the air that could cause explosions.

With the CyberMonday deals going on you can pick up an IP for less an $70. I hear it's useful for cooking food as well. :laughtwo:
Oh my this might be the very best so far !!!
Thank you 🙏🏻

You said tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin for every cup of infused oil
why this not grape seed? And is there a difference between cheesecloth and silk ? Ty

Donners Pass in the winter ❄️ is not fun. CL🍀
No!!! it's not especially in a little Malibu that only has front wheel drive
I mean I guess I could get a lot of money for putting on the show trying to put chains on but just getting them out of my trunk would be a show itself there's some "heads" up there that help me out in the summertime and they actually get a lot of money for putting chains for the tourist from Florida that never saw snow 🤪🤣
and I think it was last year when they got like 800 feet of snow it was too crowded and I was like no I'm not paying 50 bucks to risk my life and most of the times 80 shut down up there

No!!! it's not especially in a little Malibu that only has front wheel drive
I mean I guess I could get a lot of money for putting on the show trying to put chains on but just getting them out of my trunk would be a show itself there's some "heads" up there that help me out in the summertime and they actually get a lot of money for putting chains for the tourist from Florida that never saw snow 🤪🤣
and I think it was last year when they got like 800 feet of snow it was too crowded and I was like no I'm not paying 50 bucks to risk my life and most of the times 80 shut down up there
Beautiful scenery and nice views n all that but you should try it sometime after living in Florida for 10 years. Then having to put them on a truck 🛻. Then worrying about stopping 80,000 lbs going downhill. Oh such fun times I had back then when I was driving Coast to Coast. CL🍀

Beautiful scenery and nice views n all that but you should try it sometime after living in Florida for 10 years. Then having to put them on a truck 🛻. Then worrying about stopping 80,000 lbs going downhill. Oh such fun times I had back then when I was driving Coast to Coast. CL🍀
Ummm yea no ! Ha I lived on the "space coast" in Florida as well as inland and west coast NOPE NOPE AND NOPE . I dislike the humidity and I umm eh eh
far from the "southern belle"! this philly jewish chick without a filter didn't go over well! Especially when they would say "oh bless your little heart"
We all know what that really means "eff off crazy hippy biatch"! 🤣🤣🤪
I worked for a freight broker for years ( remember com-checks) ya that old! I remember them days of we can't make the unload we stuck at the pass
Ah the good ol 1900's 🤣

Ummm yea no ! Ha I lived on the "space coast" in Florida as well as inland and west coast NOPE NOPE AND NOPE . I dislike the humidity and I umm eh eh
far from the "southern belle"! this philly jewish chick without a filter didn't go over well! Especially when they would say "oh bless your little heart"
We all know what that really means "eff off crazy hippy biatch"! 🤣🤣🤪
I worked for a freight broker for years ( remember com-checks) ya that old! I remember them days of we can't make the unload we stuck at the pass
Ah the good ol 1900's 🤣
Yeah I remember Com-checks and I dealt with more brokers than I care to remember. Oh yeah driver it’s a no touch floor load n they unload @ the warehouse. And you don’t need an appointment 📅, they’ll unload it as 🔜 as you get there. After sitting 3 days unpaid waiting to be told that I have to unload it. I LOVE BROKERS! CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::kiss:

Yeah I remember Com-checks and I dealt with more brokers than I care to remember. Oh yeah driver it’s a no touch floor load n they unload @ the warehouse. And you don’t need an appointment 📅, they’ll unload it as 🔜 as you get there. After sitting 3 days unpaid waiting to be told that I have to unload it. I LOVE BROKERS! CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::kiss:
Oh yeah, the East Coast brokers are the biggest shysters who knows maybe I sent you on a load I worked for a broker called TJS out of Philly from like 89 to 9293 who the hell remembers must've been the doses🤣 I used to feel bad. I did the lumper thing for a couple months. It was great down in by the Navy yard and Philly that's not there anymore. You can make a lot of money, but once they saw chick. They automatically thought lot lizard.🤪
Oh yes, Ontario truckstop in California whom of the lot lizards🤦‍♀️😝

Oh yeah, the East Coast brokers are the biggest shysters who knows maybe I sent you on a load I worked for a broker called TJS out of Philly from like 89 to 9293 who the hell remembers must've been the doses🤣 I used to feel bad. I did the lumper thing for a couple months. It was great down in by the Navy yard and Philly that's not there anymore. You can make a lot of money, but once they saw chick. They automatically thought lot lizard.🤪
Oh yes, Ontario truckstop in California whom of the lot lizards🤦‍♀️😝
*home of not whom Siri ... she thinks she's funny

Welcome to 420Mag @Stellabluez ... OP has not been back to this site since 2010

Op? Please refresh my brain... Ty or its an acronym. I'm not familiar with though I might've used it in a different way. Thank you.
“Original poster”

MoM.i.Am

She made this one thread and made one post in 2010 and never came back

Back
Top Bottom