Help and advice needed thanks

tommyb88

going to buy the 60x60x140 secret jardin grow room as i only have limited space- has any1 used these before? if so how many plants do they fit etc... i also have 250w mh and hps with reflector.

my main concern is ventilation and air control, iv been told about ona buckets but are they as simple as screwing the lid off and the smell is gone as iv been told, seems a bit to good to be true, the grow tent im going to be using has 150mm top vent and 150mm bottom vent if this helps, thanks will appreciate replys and constructive critisism haha

I do use the DR mkII model tents both a DR60 & DR90 the only realy difference between DR's & the DR mkII is passive vents around base of tent with greater flexabilitie to accommendate air cooled reflectors.

Inline fan of around 4 inch for exhaust is gonna be a good choice for ventilation & to keep the heat down from which the bulbs will generate whilst running, you might want an intake also but optional.

How many plants can ya fit in the tent... thats always the burning question :thumb:

I would be more incline to stick with indica dominate strains due to their shorter growing height on average & would do some home work on grow styles for small spaces SOG 'n' Scrog springs to mind...

Scrog - aprox two well trained plants in 60cm by 60cm.

SOG - aprox 4 to 9 plants in 2 litre pots in the same area.

thanks mate, was thinking scrog never done it before, dont think the space will be big enough for lst unless i do 1 plant, as iv done lst a few times before and always end up with a massive bush haha , thanks for the reply, going have to invest in some fans/carbon filters etc...

Back
Top Bottom