Help ballast blown

Dani smoke

Hi IV got a 600w lumi ballast and lumi timer heavy duty timer, this morning my bulb appeared to have blown so I went back to shop to swap it , new bulb in and still no power do you think because the light has been plugged into a extention then the timer could have caused the problem? Rather than the light been directly into the heavy duty timer... Extention leads still working. Its not the fuse that's been changed? So I'm lost and my plant is loosing light? Ballast only 12 month old

There's nothing although for the past few weeks something has been tripping my electric board? But only lights.... The light was on the wasn't took it back to shop he said bulb had defo blown... Got back fitted it but still nothing not even a sound from the ballast ?

so is the timer between the ballast and the wall socket ? unplug the timer and plug the ballast direct into the wall to test. if still no light then ballast is bad.

It wasn't no it was plugging into a extention then the extension into the timer... Iv tried to directly plug ballast to wall still nothing no sound

There's nothing although for the past few weeks something has been tripping my electric board? But only lights....?

check to make sure your breaker didn't trip... once they start to trip they will pop easier and easier until replaced. remove everything else off that circuit if it did trip and see if it holds. other wise you may need to power off a better circuit or run a dedicated one.

I have lol I think IV broke it, iv got spares in shed I'm guna run the light to the timer like I should have already been doing... Silly error lost my ballast lol

sorry to hear about your bad luck. i'd look hard at timber grow or other led or quantum based lighting if power continues being a problem. they are way easier on circuits.

@bluter it's happend at a very wrong time tbh this was my last grow on hps I'm going to have a 320wquantum board ×2 after this grow has finished... For this reason and for many other temperatures or terrible here at I'm in flats... The amount of electric this light uses ect... Could only happen to me this close to end

Back
Top Bottom