Help my girls are sick

26greenthumb

Dont know where to start im on my second grow.im in week 7 of flower and all my main colas seem to be drying out and dying at the tips and i cant figure it out,all the symptoms seem the same to me. Heres a break down of my situation. I use fox farm ocean blend with fox farm nutrients my room temps range at night from 66 to 70 and in the day 70 to 75. Humidity ranges from 35 to 55. Im using a 1000hps that is about 36in. away from the tops. I ph all my feed between 6.0 and 6.8 and run off is always between 6.4 and 6.6 at flush.i dont smell no bad smells coming from the pot,or slime.ive checked for bugs,and nothing.i follow the fox farm nutrients schedule to the t... Not sure what to do,debating on taking them down but they are sugary and gorgeous and are not ready

Pics. Does your nute solution suit your temps / rh? Tbh I've never come across this issue, be interesting to find out if anyone has info.

420-magazine-mobile1562583307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1514369839.jpg

Here's what they look like on my app
420-magazine-mobile863701607.jpg

First touch the circle bottom left corner.
420-magazine-mobile1686043999.jpg

Then second icon from the left.
Touch image you want.
You will not see image in post, only tags with link.
Once posted your pics will be there..

Honestly bro, hard to imagine your plants doing well in ANY situation if you can't figure out how to post an image.
Growing weed is easy but also not easy. But posting an image is easier than growing cannabis.

What's your medium? Peanut Butter?

As funny as that is.... this is 420... we even help the.... slower less technologically adept folk. But totally feel you... that peanut butter comment almost killed me!

As for the fella that can't figure out how to add pics, press every button on your screen and see what it does man you'll figger it out. A pic speaks a thousand words here, kind of like the gold standard...

Back
Top Bottom