help - not letting me upload pics from gallery

Re: help. not letting me upload pics from gallery.

I know how .site is screwed up. I've done it many times

Are you talking about trying to view your own gallery in your profile? You should be able to go to User CP - My Profile and then click the tab that says Gallery. Then click the number beside Number of Photos and it will open all the pictures you have uploaded to 420Mag

Or are you trying to add photos to a post and its not letting you?

What method are you using to add them to the post? You can select the camera in the post section and it will open a pop up window in which you can just click he photo and it will add it to the post. Or you can select the photo button in which you paste the url of the phot and it adds it to the post. If you use the latter method you need to first copy the url of the phot you want to add to the post. The camera button is ideal if pulling photos from your own gallery, as it only opens your gallery.

I try all but it won't let .it says the same thing everytime

I try all but it won't let .it says the same thing everytime

What is it saying? If I can upload your pics here, then you can as well. lol

20150203_142113.jpg

Hi 150 king,

We understand that you are having problems embedding your gallery photos into your posts. I've sent you 2 PMs and 3 e-mails with suggestions and questions pertaining to this issue, however we have not yet received a reply. We would like to know if our suggestions have helped or not and would also like answers to the questions we've asked so that we can provide as much assistance as we can.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

You do not have any photos uploaded to the gallery or no images match the filtering options set.
Close this window. This is what I get when I try to upload!!! I've tried everything you suggested and this is. What happens

I get the message when I press the my photos button when I am posting. In my journal.don't know how to screenshot.the message on my previous post was copied and pasted .

To anyone who isn't as tech savvy and has Windows OS, you can go to the start menu and in the search bar, type 'snipping tool'. You can get screenshots of anything with this, it's very easy for me :thumb:

PrntScn (short for Print Screen) button on most keyboards takes a screen shot and puts it on the clipboard. Then you can just paste into MS Paint and save as jpg. Just another way to get the same result. :thumb:

The "Snipping Tool" is super useful because you can select only part of the screen capture. Good tip StealthBoat!

420_login.png

If you or anyone has problems accessing your gallery photos for embedding in your forum posts you may need to log off and relog BUT also click on the Remember Me box. I believe this creates a cookie for the forum editor to recognize your access to your gallery photos. I had the same problem crop up when I returned from a lengthy absence and had to login again. I've seen this login issue on other forums where the forum editor does not recognize other aspects of forum interfaces.

Back
Top Bottom