Help please, looking unhealthy

TBuurman

420 Member
I have a white widow outdoors in a 25 gallon fabric pot, just wondering why the new growth is looking unhealthy, and the new tops have a purple colour to them and there’s some red on the stems, any tips on how to get rid of this and how to make my leaves look healthier and bigger? Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some strains will show red or purple stems but it can also indicate the need for more magnesium. As Buds Buddy indicated the leaf size is strain dependent and you can’t just add more nutes to get bigger fan leaves.

not sure if you have a helper or a method to hoist 25 gallons but might be beneficial to set that bag on the ground so roots can grow thru the bag into the soil below.... if you go this route then consider digging up a spot to soften the soil where the bag will be placed.

I really don't see a problem, new leaf sets often are lighter in color or have color, looks like it goes away as the leaves mature, and as has been said some plants tend toward reddish/purple. I grew some cherry do-si-do's that were purple well before they started to flower, from about 8 weeks on.

Back
Top Bottom