Help: Wilting new clones, new grower

Just got these clones Wednesday. It’s now Saturday. Car ride was kinda long when they’re were first cut. Buddy used clonex gel 45 degree shaved end and split middle? I have em in a tent in a dome with heat mat. At 81 f and 80% rh. They are still drooping and I know one is gonna die cause it’s not snug in the rock wool. And tips? We’re using a huge light cause we have nothing else. The 600w LED PAR600t 18 On 6 off
2F989D89-FD8B-4047-B908-68A7E448B7D9.jpeg
how often are you watering, and how often do you take the hood off to give them some fresh air?

how often are you watering, and how often do you take the hood off to give them some fresh air? I also have a water bottle cap of water in there for more humidity.
I don’t water. Only flick water on the top of the hood. And I give em ait atleast once a day. The vents on the dome are open a little.

7 days will be Wednesday. Should I expect to see roots soon? I know that’s still hella early but if not then maybe like 12 days?

7 days will be Wednesday. Should I expect to see roots soon? I know that’s still hella early but if not then maybe like 12 days?

Every variable to do with growing...temp, humidity, light, dark, plant size, plant type, medium, and so on, determines the time it takes for anything to happen.
So when its all working the way the plant likes then its a short time of say 5-10 days...change 1 thing the least little bit and you could make it take longer...so there is no real answer besides have patience...sorry.
But on a general time line for me cuttings usually take 7-14 days to show roots...if that helps any.

Every variable to do with growing...temp, humidity, light, dark, plant size, plant type, medium, and so on, determines the time it takes for anything to happen.
So when its all working the way the plant likes then its a short time of say 5-10 days...change 1 thing the least little bit and you could make it take longer...so there is no real answer besides have patience...sorry.
But on a general time line for me cuttings usually take 7-14 days to show roots...if that helps any.
Definitely helps!

Been a week for these cuttlings. Some have bottom leaves starting to turn yellow. Is this good or bad??

Attachments

• 5A0EC7D6-85F5-4DD8-B79F-1CEC4280EA5E.jpeg
    5A0EC7D6-85F5-4DD8-B79F-1CEC4280EA5E.jpeg
    625.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 20F3B4E2-5174-4D23-AF57-A6B3AD50BC06.jpeg
    20F3B4E2-5174-4D23-AF57-A6B3AD50BC06.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 191
  • AA135793-D8D5-4CBB-9A81-728D82FDF0F0.jpeg
    AA135793-D8D5-4CBB-9A81-728D82FDF0F0.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 185
Lol....no! Once the leaves go yellow, they're likely not coming back. Remove if you like, I do. The new "top" growth is a direct indicator of what your plants up to, the older leaves are just that.....older leaves.

the plant eats itself to grow roots , the leaves go yellow , check to see if there are roots , if there is roots make sure you have no heavy food in that res or you will cook them, once you have roots remove bad leaves , remember no heavy food or they will die, also mist the leaves daily

the plant eats itself to grow roots , the leaves go yellow , check to see if there are roots , if there is roots make sure you have no heavy food in that res or you will cook them, once you have roots remove bad leaves , remember no heavy food or they will die, also mist the leaves daily
I’ve also read not to mist them... so many misconceptions lol

Back
Top Bottom