help with Aurora innovations master pack 5 mil

dankstank

I have been using Aurora innovations Master pack 5 mil nutrient program for a while and have been fighting a pH problem with the nutrient line where I'm at pH in the water is relatively high without treatment starting at 7.5 - 7.8 the nutrients drive it down immediately to a 3.8 - 4.2 area I have tried for 24hrs prior to watering to aerate the water with circulation pump and I also tried without and have also tried circulation pump alone with little to no effect at all I've tried to speak with Aurora innovations the only result I got from them which I also have already slightly tried was to add lime to soil but I'm still pulling a lower pH level from soil around 5.6 and would prefer not adding more lime as it can get weird with the pH too has anyone else had this problem could use some help thinking I might have to make the switch away from them if I can't get it right with out having to add a bunch of pH up or lime to soil I don't know got to be some other way thanks for any input

I run the program in its recommended form and don't feel it should pull the pH down that far think I'm gonna find a pH perfect program after this harvest and make the switch now feeling like aurora has lost my business they gave me the same info I already had and didn't offer more than what came in there info packet would have been nice to talk to someone who might have at least stuck some kind of seed in the ground at some point in life tech support :scratchinghead: so think I'm more less looking for a new line

Back
Top Bottom