Help with my WHITE WIDOW Closet grow

stereo101

Hey guys, I just wanted to get your opinions on my first grow. It's white widow and it has been about 2-3 weeks on 18/6 lighting. I have a dual spectrum 250w HID and I've had that for about a week. I water when the soil feels dry mixed with some miricle grow (which I've heard isn't very good). So, if I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me, thanks!

100_5343.JPG

100_5342.JPG

:yummy:

Id get a 4 inch fan like the one i use
img1459h.jpg
[

and as far as miricle grow use it less then full strength and you should be fine but they are a little small. get some super thrive and you should be fine for first grow veg stag.
Amazon: SUPERthrive - Quart

1667507819078.png

Hey guys, I just wanted to get your opinions on my first grow. It's white widow and it has been about 2-3 weeks on 18/6 lighting. I have a dual spectrum 250w HID and I've had that for about a week. I water when the soil feels dry mixed with some miracle grow (which I've heard isn't very good). So, if I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me, thanks!

full

full

:yummy:

Your not giving any info to tell you if your doing anything wrong...what are your readings? what kind of medium? how often are you watering?.......and so on

I water about once every two days with water and mg all purpose. Temps go to about 28 C with the light on, but can go down to about 12 c with it off. I planted 3 new seeds about a week ago and the stems are becoming a bit elongated. A leaf on one of the older plants is just going yellow and falling apart and on another a leaf is wilting... other than that they seem to be doing Ok. Do you think that the space in my closet is sufficient for all 7 of my plants? When I pull the males, I will probaby put the in a green house, is this ok? Sorry for all the questions, lol. Thanks.

Use the Merical Grow 1 time a week like every Sunday or something. probably 1 of the reasons they turned yellow. Over feeding....Are you going to put the males in a green house? just throw them away.

Those ones in the dixie cups need to re-potted and a lot of that stem needs to be covered in something that will help develop root growth. Feed everything with distilled water for the next 2 weeks or till the plants perk back up but really I think you may need to go longer on the flush. You need to let the folks on 420 know what kind of dirt you are growing in, if it is MG then you don't need to be using nutes until your plants tell you so.

I water about once every two days with water and mg all purpose. Temps go to about 28 C with the light on, but can go down to about 12 c with it off. I planted 3 new seeds about a week ago and the stems are becoming a bit elongated. A leaf on one of the older plants is just going yellow and falling apart and on another a leaf is wilting... other than that they seem to be doing Ok. Do you think that the space in my closet is sufficient for all 7 of my plants? When I pull the males, I will probaby put the in a green house, is this ok? Sorry for all the questions, lol. Thanks.

stereo your soil needs some perlite or vermiculite in it .I would get new soil and transplant . Your babies need to be up on the other plants at least or they're going to really stretch...Days temps are ok but you need to get your night temps up to 18 at the least. Give nutes every 3 days and flush them every week...Toss the males as soon as you identify them or you chance ruining your crop....most important is to fix the soil.

I plan on growing WW and Afghan for my first grow. I have a 2' d X 5'w X 8' H closet to grow in. It's on the outside wall and on the second floor. I plan on running in/out vents to the attic and then open them on the soffet.

Thanks for the info. I transplanted and used some very old soil that was lying in my garden, which proved to be a bad mistake... one of the younger plants developed these small things that looked like sand but on closer inspection with a magnifying glass they turned out to be little worms or spider like creatures. I removed that plant from it's soil and used some newer stuff which seemed to get rid of the creatures. I purchased thes products:
Pest & Disease Control > Preventatives > SB Plant Invigorator 250ml

Plant Nutrition > Canna Products > Canna Terra

I'm only using pure water now and I will use my Canna Terra Vega nutrients once a week, diluted correctly. Is this OK? Do you really think that I should buy new soil and replant them? Or would I get away with using the older stuff? Thanks again.

latest pics;
100_5357 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Thanks for the info. I transplanted and used some very old soil that was lying in my garden, which proved to be a bad mistake... one of the younger plants developed these small things that looked like sand but on closer inspection with a magnifying glass they turned out to be little worms or spider like creatures. I removed that plant from it's soil and used some newer stuff which seemed to get rid of the creatures. I purchased thes products:
Pest & Disease Control*>*Preventatives*>*SB Plant Invigorator 250ml

Plant Nutrition*>*Canna Products*>*Canna Terra

I'm only using pure water now and I will use my Canna Terra Vega nutrients once a week, diluted correctly. Is this OK? Do you really think that I should buy new soil and replant them? Or would I get away with using the older stuff? Thanks again.

latest pics;
100_5357 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

stereo your soil needs some perlite or vermiculite in it .I would get new soil and transplant . Your babies need to be up on the other plants at least or they're going to really stretch...Days temps are ok but you need to get your night temps up to 18 at the least. Give nutes every 3 days and flush them every week...Toss the males as soon as you identify them or you chance ruining your crop....most important is to fix the soil. Try putting foil from above light level down past your plants as they are.

atleast you got better pots but you need new soil, the young plants lifted and your foil raised, the soil should be well airated when dry.

Looks like the two back babies on the right need more soil around the stem. That fan may blow them over because of the extreme stretch they have made.

Thanks. The soil is from a shop called ALDI (only in Europe). It's nothing special but the Canna Terra Vega nutes that I'm buying should give it all it needs :)

Looks way better brother...the soil is not that important, it's making sure it's airated that is. so perlite and vermiculite do that which your new soil does. the roots need oxygen and they have a hard time getting it in compacted soil..How to oxygenate and aerate plant roots

.your grow area is small enough that you don't have to blow it at the plants...doing it above them will keep things cool for them from the light and move the air around for your plants....:bravo:

Thanks for the help guys. How much longer should i keep vegging? Should I start flowering now or wait a while longer? and when I do start flowering what would be the best thing to do with the younger plants while they're still vegging? Should I just take them out for sunlight while the others are on 12/12?? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom