Help with seedling problem please!

kikialll

IMG_0005360.JPG

I planted about twenty seeds, and after two months, but every time during seedling had a problem.
I would like to ask my question is too wet, or are there other problems?
Too nutrition it?
My quality is ph6.0. PH adjusted with citric acid.
At a temperature between 23c-30c.

IMG_0005360.JPG

I planted about twenty seeds, and after two months, but every time during seedling had a problem.
I would like to ask my question is too wet, or are there other problems?
Too nutrition it?
My quality is ph6.0. PH adjusted with citric acid.
At a temperature between 23c-30c.

It has been my own personal experience to not feed seeds after germination while in the seedling state of growth, I myself use nothing but distilled water, for the first few weeks or so, you may want to try again, and wait to feed after a few weeks of growth, works best for me !
But we all have our own ways of growing, so it is a learning process day by day !

It has been my own personal experience to not feed seeds after germination while in the seedling state of growth, I myself use nothing but distilled water, for the first few weeks or so, you may want to try again, and wait to feed after a few weeks of growth, works best for me !
But we all have our own ways of growing, so it is a learning process day by day !
Thank you very much for the advice, I will improve water quality, the pH value is adjusted to give plenty of sunshine.
Wait a while, hoping to succeed.
Currently planted two months, all in the seedling period will all die.
Thanks for the quick reply. Great suggestion!

IMG_0006351.JPG

Today seedlings growing on almost dead.QQ
Thank you very much for the advice, I will improve water quality, the pH value is adjusted to give plenty of sunshine.
Wait a while, hoping to succeed.
Currently planted two months, all in the seedling period will all die.
Thanks for the quick reply. Great suggestion!

i agree no feed for first part of life
the seed has all it needs built in
distilled water is also my choice for seedling
it has a neutral ph already and works great for first few weeks
i have never used the style you are. is that rockwool?
they do need oxygen and will drown if wet all the time
anyway i cheer you for perseverance and hope for future success
take care and good luck

i agree no feed for first part of life
the seed has all it needs built in
distilled water is also my choice for seedling
it has a neutral ph already and works great for first few weeks
i have never used the style you are. is that rockwool?
they do need oxygen and will drown if wet all the time
anyway i cheer you for perseverance and hope for future success
take care and good luck
hi, Yuyo!
PP foam <Oasis>
Because where I live, it is 8.5 pH water quality! So citric acid to mediate water quality
Now I will use distilled water!
I do not use rockwool, in some countries in Asia because there is no such technology can destroy rockwool waste, so it can not buy.
But I think the problem may be the question is media of plant !
i use PP foam (Oasis), I am also never see other people use , i will rethinking about!Advances new way!
Thank you eager to give advice!
I wish you well

are those cubes always soaked , i think its lack of oxygen for the tiny root , maybe the root cant work through it
Hello,TheNuttyProfessor
I also think because the roots can not continue to grow, always only a short!
It will be dead on arrival and four leaves.
Should be unable to have oxygen to the roots, I should try to use the soil to grow.
Thank you for the suggestion! Thank you very much

I don't think your problem has anything to do with water - it's the cubes you're using IMO. Why not try soil, or coco, or vermiculite if all you can get are those cubes.

Back
Top Bottom