Help

NickyBongload

My Puple Kush have been under 2 1000 hortilux hps for three weeks now in large rock wool cubes during veg. Lights are about 36 to 40 inches above the girls. My plants all look very similar, the old fan leaves were yellowing and had necrotic spots, i believe that i corrected that problem too agressively and now my leaves are dark green and are curling and spiraling. Bunches of growth in the middle of the plant and no stretching. Fan leaves are not large and they only have the 3 middle fingers thriving while the other two on the ends look very very thim and week. On Some of the tops of my plant has new leaf growth but some are spiraling into itself. Im using half the recomended dosage of nutes on an flood and drain system. 1 ten inch exaust, a regular intake fan set in a box in the window and several circulating fans. Temp stays at 67-80 degreesF. with my RH of 45-55% PH water at 6.0-6.5, small boy water filter. MY concern with the growth in the middle is that maybe my cuts had been taken off a flowering plant before i got them. Please any advise will HELP!!!!

Pure pro Grow Botanicare
Super thrive alive b1 red
Cal Mag Botanicare
Diamond nectar general hydro
Vegan compost tea General hydro

My Puple Kush have been under 2 1000 hortilux hps for three weeks now in large rock wool cubes during veg. Lights are about 36 to 40 inches above the girls. My plants all look very similar, the old fan leaves were yellowing and had necrotic spots, i believe that i corrected that problem too agressively and now my leaves are dark green and are curling and spiraling. Bunches of growth in the middle of the plant and no stretching. Fan leaves are not large and they only have the 3 middle fingers thriving while the other two on the ends look very very thim and week. On Some of the tops of my plant has new leaf growth but some are spiraling into itself. Im using half the recomended dosage of nutes on an flood and drain system. 1 ten inch exaust, a regular intake fan set in a box in the window and several circulating fans. Temp stays at 67-80 degreesF. with my RH of 45-55% PH water at 6.0-6.5, small boy water filter. MY concern with the growth in the middle is that maybe my cuts had been taken off a flowering plant before i got them. Please any advise will HELP!!!!

Pure pro Grow Botanicare
Super thrive alive b1 red
Cal Mag Botanicare
Diamond nectar general hydro
Vegan compost tea General hydro

Curling leaves is sometimes a sign of too much, or not enough water. What's your flood cycle currently?

Also, you might want to get your PH a little lower, like 5.8-6.0, the 6.5 is a bit too high and nutes might not be getting to your babies.

Also, you may wish to read through....

Specifically this section applies to you

Nutrient Deficiencies & Sick Plant Symptoms
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Also, here's a great PH chart for you to see
Nutrient_Chart.jpg

SF

I water based on the weight of the rockwool cubes, right now it's once every three days and when i do water the cubes arent completley dry. I will def try to lower my ph to the 5.5 to 6.3 but i have to make do with a dropper tester for now.

Nicky.

I don't use Rockwool myself, but tons of guys do here. Someone will chime in, just sit tight. (Cross posting to many different groups won't speed up the response, and it's hard for users to help you if all the info isn't compiled under 1 thread)

I think at three weeks of veg, they should be getting fed more than 1x every three days. I'm using an ebb-n-grow and they get watered 8x/day for 15 mins each (43 days into veg).

Also, I know you can do it with a dropper test kit, but you really can't achieve the kind of accuracy you need with Hydro. Those color tests just aren't the best for this application. When you can, get one of those "cheap" PH pens. Perhaps a combo with PH/PPM.

I know this time can be frustrating trying to get a solution, but the guys here are really good and helpful. Also, at night on this board is where more action happens, during the day you might not get many responses.

Stay strong man!

SF

your PH is too high and you locked up on certain nutes. flush with plain water for 3 days. reset your PH to 5.5-5.6 and let it rise to 6.0 over the week. once they have stabilized drop the lights to 18"

Back
Top Bottom