HEPA filter

rehabilitatora420

Hello there i got a question about HEPA filter for my intake witch is taking fresh air directly from outside i want to be sure my plants wont be affected in bad ways so i need to install one of those but im not familiar of witch one to pick and how is it works , is it gonna reduce the intake airflow on my intake? can i build a simple one and instal it on the hole witch is connected with duct to my fan please little guidence will be much appriciated

and again sry for my crapy writing

Hello there i got a question about HEPA filter for my intake witch is taking fresh air directly from outside i want to be sure my plants wont be affected in bad ways so i need to install one of those but im not familiar of witch one to pick and how is it works , is it gonna reduce the intake airflow on my intake? can i build a simple one and instal it on the hole witch is connected with duct to my fan please little guidence will be much appriciated

and again sry for my crapy writing
It won't really affect your intake - even old disposable face masks or oven hood filters will do the job

A true HEPA filter takes a stronger fan. The higher the MERV rating the more airflow is restricted, and more fan needed ,. I will say that unless you have a sealed system, and a clean room, a normal filter should work fine. Also, the filters can clog easily, (replacement) and are pretty pricey for decent quality.

Back
Top Bottom