Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glue

foliar sprays built around fish hydrolysate is also another arrow in the quiver, so put Neptune's Harvest on the wish list.

Neptune's Harvest.JPG
Be careful with this shit or you'll call all the cats around to come to dig in your gardens.......... I'm pretty sure this was that one?????????

Glue buds look screamer.........

Be careful with this shit or you'll call all the cats around to come to dig in your gardens.......... I'm pretty sure this was that one?????????

Glue buds look screamer.........

I been trying to bait the cats to come on in, but I think they detect my mischievous intentions b/c they won't come near the grow, lol. That aside though, the plants LOVE being sprayed with fish juice. It's heavily cut with phosphoric acid for stability which makes it great as a foliar base as acidic liquids are preferred for foliar(ing). I do have to use equal parts of molasses to fish to cut the foul smell, but the downside to that is more calcium, magnesium and trace elements, lol. It's a win win.

After 2 harvests that I totally botched the feed, I now have 2 different GG descendants in bloom, both look as if they will not stretch, well the first one is on day 25 in bloom so it's confirmed she won't, but the other is only about 8 days in. Still though, the consensus implies that this is a very short plant. I wouldn't go so far as to say the feed is ideal, but Pineapple Chunk as well as Em Dog both like it. Anyways, I'm not a fan of the way GG is growing and she seems to be a bit fussy. I kept a couple clones alive for when I master my soil comp, I will then try GG again, but so far in hydro, I'm not a fan. She's not as frosty as I would have hoped, but she does give a good stone and she tastes good too. My only complaints are her being a shorty and not yielding well.

That said, I'm closing this journal, but GG will rise again in my near future, but in soil as I'm phasing out of hydroponics.

After some trolling, I noticed your journals are complete, so tag me in your next one when ya make one.
Hi Sky,
What does it mean here on 420 when someone says they will sub on a thread?
Quit laughing, I'm old. :)

Hi Sky,
What does it mean here on 420 when someone says they will sub on a thread?
Quit laughing, I'm old. :)

Subbed is short for subscribed. On the top of each page is a Watch button, you click that if you want to sneak onto a thread w/o announcing yourself. Otherwise it's polite to announce oneself by letting the OP that he has another one along for the ride, lol.

Edit - OP = Original Poster

Subbed is short for subscribed. On the top of each page is a Watch button, you click that if you want to sneak onto a thread w/o announcing yourself. Otherwise it's polite to announce oneself by letting the OP that he has another one along for the ride, lol.

Edit - OP = Original Poster
Ow heck, I am a nerd. Thanks bro

I read a lot of this thread but can you tell me what lights you used to flower? In one of your pics the lights look too far from the tops of the plants.

Those are Vero 29 COBs and if too close or driven too hard, the tops will get bleached.

What's the closest you had them before you start seeing bleached tips or leaves? I started getting bleaching around 6-8" with the 1000hps.

It's relative to driver output as the driver I paired with the 6 COBs, I overshot to be safe. In the pic you commented on, I likely had the driver dialed down to about 55% of the total. Now I have it down near 40% of total spin of the potentiometer. QBs will accept growth to a few inches, but COBs have focused beams which penetrate very well, but can also be costly if they get too close. Some times I had some stretchy branches grow right up into the fixture, and I would have to fold those branches to get them out of the danger zone. Also, I'm now in the process of building a new room and will be taking those old rooms apart, so my lights will get revamped too. I'll be doing a 600w HPS in the middle with 16 COBs around that hood for a nice hybrid lighting setup. It should be pretty cool. You should jump on my other current journal linked in my sig if you want to see that in about a week.

My first Glue and she don't look happy :thedoubletake:. This is the result of my attempt to emulate the Cat Drench by temporarily doubling the ammonium. The result was that the extra ammonium blocked my calcium such that the leaves created these trippy to look at, but otherwise unattractive display of Ca deficiency.

User error aside though, I really like the way she is stacking up and it seems she is frosting up decently. Despite her short and wide stature, I still expect her to yield well, or as well as is possible with a deficiency.

32 days in so far.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
That ought to be in the textbooks. Not that every plant has to look like that for cal def diagnosis, but the locations of necro, distribution, is so clear and demonstrative of what calcium does for plants, and when its missing, voila! A wonderful teaching image. (I think!?)

I am a time travelor from your timeline's future. Please excuse the possible backposting, my AI is being quarrelsome today, but we'll work it out. We always do, neither of us can stay mad, mostly b/c we both glurk a couple kilos of skunk every day, it's how we've stayed married all these -615 years.

Back
Top Bottom