Hermi's sterile

redwon

hi there poeple, has anyone ever used and had results from the chemicals that are supposed to make a hermi sterile?? and do they work, in;fo if possible,. peace;)

seeding, cloning, planting, growing, veging, flowering, weeding, choping!!=smoking, puff puff!!!!

there are chemicals that will stop/reverse the hermie process. I think Dutch Masters Reverse is one of them. Don't know if it makes them sterile, I doubt it does.

yep not sure myself. it was someone on here who mentioned it to me, but they themself hadn't tried the chemicals,.
do you know at wich point when i find a plant going hermi i would use these chemicals? and would i use them at the same time as fert's and nutriants??
thanks for the info,. ;)

yes thank for this stevehman:) had a look at the set up of your 360 vs 180, should be intresting to see how it all goes, i allways wondered how good led's are.. i'll keep me eyes on your journal as i learn a lot from guy's like yourself and the way you write how yous do your grow's,. very helpful! thanks again:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom