Hey all

littlefruit

Hi everyone, just wanted to take time to introduce myself, 33 yr old female, mother of 2 in London Ontario. Try desperatly to find a mmj friendly Dr in and around my area who can help with my pain and other ailments.
That is the main reason for me joining this forum, however in the days since I have registered I have learned LOADS of great things and had some interesting reads because of being on here....
Take care
Little:thanks:

:welcome: Very Glad you are joining us "littlefruit " Please continue to soak the love and info we have for Cannabis here... on 420! Enjoy your time here,...MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine. So much help and direction, Take your time and read as you are doing. Then help spread Cannabis Awareness with what you have learned to help build the great 420 community and all. Keep up-to-date here,... starts Tomorrow!...420 Contests - 420 Magazine Anything else we can help you find information wise? Please ask! Enjoy! See you around the forums,... littlefruit :rollit: :peace:

Hi littlefruit :welcome::welcome:

Like you said, there so many great reads here. I find new things almost every day to learn from. I love 420 and have made a home here in this friendly place. Need any thing just ask, we want to make everyone comfortable
here. Hope you can find an understanding doctor. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom