Hey from the Canadian

Just debating on buying seeds instead of using my buddies clones as he just notified he neglected his children and they have spider mites galore and hes telling me to just sit tight hes taking the proper precautions before he sends over some clones.....but im a first time grower and just dont trust it....I think its smarter to just try from seed and my own mistakes rather than deal with the mistakes of another brother with good intent......What do you guys think? Oh and my seeds so far are 5 purple Kush and 1 complimentary auto flowering white widow and im gonna get 5 more tomorrow just not sure what the other five seeds will be but they will be from Crop King Seeds.Feed back Please.

Welcome to both of you to our little virtual village :welcome:

@YoungLaheey I suggest starting a "journal in progress" in the forum of the same name, and you will get more help than you want....usually. The more you interact, the more help you will get....just the way human nature works.

@SkullCrusherzFitness I too would avoid someone else's problem. You will have enough problems you create, and do not want to take on problems from someone else, especially "the borg" (term of endearment for spider mites).

I hope both of you stick around, make journals, read some other member journals, ask questions and just be a part of the group.......

Hope to see you here......

Welcome @SkullCrusherzFitness , sorry your welcome intro feed here got hijacked like this. Dont let that distract you or put you off from becoming a steady member here. You will find alot of canadians here also, myself being one. I would recommemd passing on those clones stick with some auto femenized seeds for your first couple grows. Just work on getting a couple easy low maintenance grows under your brown belt to green.

Back
Top Bottom