Hey There

So how this site works someone please fill me in I was looking up drug test stuff and some reviews came from here so what’s up
The staff do reviews and many members test and try things as well

Lots of Q and A threads as well

Hope that helps your question

So how this site works someone please fill me in I was looking up drug test stuff and some reviews came from here so what’s up
Well there is plenty of info on drug tests etc. The search bar may be your best option or have a look at the drop down menu and have a look at all the different subjects.
Theres an abbundance of growers and smokers here with an abbundance of knowledge to boot. Have fun!!

Welcome diva! You can also check out our sponsor Pass Your Test! As for myself I’ve used synthetic urine with success. Bought it at a head shop. The packaging is labeled as fetish urine. :rofl: Lol. Some weirdos out there. But it made for a great laugh when I told my girlfriend I had something I needed to tell her....reached into the glovebox and tossed the box into her lap! Haha. She eventually thought it was funny. Took some convincing that it was only to pass a drug test tho. Lol Anyway...I’ve also tried niacin. Worked once and didn’t once. Hopefully this helps or at least have you a little laugh.

Thank you this was helpful cause i actually have a drug test Friday and I failed 2 home detox test ‍♀️ So embarrassing but hey it’s cool but I was gonna have someone to pee for me and gosh I’m nervous about that I haven’t smoked since Sunday night and man this is hard but I really need to pass this one

Back
Top Bottom