Hi all

crocket

Hi all
I am a long time hobby grower outdoor but have now the need to grow for medicinal purpose ,looking forward to learning some new tricks and having a yarn
cheers

Welcome, crocket! No better forum to learn new tricks. Lots of folks here with solid knowledge forged from years of experience. And equally as many growers testing, trying and pushing the boundries of what 'we know'. Plus the family feel is nice. You won't get flamed here.

Hope to see your plants soon!

:welcome:

Welcome, crocket! No better forum to learn new tricks. Lots of folks here with solid knowledge forged from years of experience. And equally as many growers testing, trying and pushing the boundries of what 'we know'. Plus the family feel is nice. You won't get flamed here.

Hope to see your plants soon!

:welcome:

Or if you do, we try to kindly correct the situation as quickly as possible ;)

Greenest Wishes and Welcome

Well as far as support from other grower's goes I have not had luck:-( Maybe I am not posting right, or maybe people just don't care. However I have gotten a lot of good information and have learned a lot:420: Good luck

Well as far as support from other grower's goes I have not had luck:-( Maybe I am not posting right, or maybe people just don't care. However I have gotten a lot of good information and have learned a lot:420: Good luck

Have you started a journal? If so, you should consider putting a hyperlink
in your signature. Everywhere you post, your sig will show that link and as people get to know you and like your posts, they'll start clicking the link and you'll build a following.

Reply to this thread with a link and i'll stop by and see what's going on, and try to help.

Also, check out the "how to grow" link in my sig. We've got all the issues broken out into separate threads, mostly of short and clear posts. If your troubleshooting, we've got some great pictorial threads. These are great for insects/pests and nutrient problems ;)

Best Green Wishes,
Soniq

Back
Top Bottom