Hi from Autopsycho

autopsycho

Hi everyone@:420:

I really enjoy your site, used it to learn a lot of info before beginning my grow.
I'm a 36 yr old female from MS, moved out west a couple of years ago with my awesome husband. (Which is who my username represents as he's an old school mechanic crazy about anything with 4 or 2 wheels. Lol) no kids but 2 awesome pits and a 3 year old iguana named Mariguana ;)

I've always loved to garden, started with my grandma as a little girl and as I grew older it became my therapy. Just something about feeling the soil in your fingers ( which is why I chose soil) and watching your plants grow. Had an amazing vegetable garden this year, my first here out west and it did way better than any I had in MS. Which is what kind of gave me the idea to grow my own medicine.

We did a lot of research read the bible and spent time with our local growers asking questions and taking their advice..it seems to be working..... See my grow journal...

We expect this to be a continuous process adding changing and learning which is why we joined here...
Nice to meet ya'll

Hi Autopsycho,

Welcome to the site! I thought maybe you were crazy for auto flowering or something with a name like autopsycho. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here as do I. BTW I'm a 63 yr old woman with an awesome husband - no kids- just dogs - no iguana and very new to growing. As a matter of fact I have a purple thumb but everyone here has been super helpful - and I'm seeing some success :thanks: Looking forward to your journal.

Hi Autopsycho,

Welcome to the site! I thought maybe you were crazy for auto flowering or something with a name like autopsycho. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here as do I. BTW I'm a 63 yr old woman with an awesome husband - no kids- just dogs - no iguana and very new to growing. As a matter of fact I have a purple thumb but everyone here has been super helpful - and I'm seeing some success :thanks: Looking forward to your journal.

Thanks LadyJane,
Nice to meet ya. We already have a lot in common;)
I'm shocked to say the least at how my babies are growing, never expected these results my first time. But being new I spend time with them daily, just excited watching them grow. We start our new cycle in veg next week & will start a new journal with them. Added some actual not-hybrid Blueberry excited about them..:thanks:

Hi Autopsycho,

Thanks LadyJane,
Nice to meet ya. We already have a lot in common;)
I'm shocked to say the least at how my babies are growing, never expected these results my first time. But being new I spend time with them daily, just excited watching them grow. We start our new cycle in veg next week & will start a new journal with them. Added some actual not-hybrid Blueberry excited about them..:thanks:

Congratulations on your crop. I'm on my 3rd and I can finally say I'm pretty darn happy with the results so far - they're just starting their 4th week of flower. Made some hash off the trim of the 2nd one and that was fun too! Keep in touch! There are a lot of really cool growers of both sexes here and are amazing helpful and generous with their time!
:goodluck:

im sooo looking forward to my first harvest, they are looking way better than i had hoped, cant wait to try some out, and quit buying from our local guy, :)

hee hee, there' nothing more satisfying than realizing your stuff is actually better! Sending happy harvesting your way.

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom