Hi there everybody

HPS Only

Hi there everybody and hi to all 420magazine team.

I'm here to share my experience and to learn from others - good things, tips and tricks but mistakes are also welcome.

This year I actually celebrate 10 years from my very first grow, had a long period of pause from growin (i stopped on the beging of 2015) so I wanna share my experience with ya'll.

See ya in the "Journals in progress" section for more.

Keep em green

Hi there everybody and hi to all 420magazine team.

I'm here to share my experience and to learn from others - good things, tips and tricks but mistakes are also welcome.

This year I actually celebrate 10 years from my very first grow, had a long period of pause from growin (i stopped on the beging of 2015) so I wanna share my experience with ya'll.

See ya in the "Journals in progress" section for more.

Keep em green
Found you, welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Can't wait to see your garden.

Stay safe
Bill

hiya @HPS Only :welcome:

jump in and join in the fun. there are loads of growers with all kinds of methods here willing to help and share. make sure you check out the journals and start one up.

be sure to stick around. there's links for new member to check out in my sig.

it's gonna be fun updating you to led while you're here .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hiya @HPS Only :welcome:

jump in and join in the fun. there are loads of growers with all kinds of methods here willing to help and share. make sure you check out the journals and start one up.

be sure to stick around. there's links for new member to check out in my sig.

it's gonna be fun updating you to led while you're here .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey there :Namaste:

Thx for the kind welcome ya'll

I've started the journal @bluter ,imma post new updates soon, you can grab a seat :blunt:lol.

As for the new member and rules, I'm member since 2010 in this community, I'm glad I found ya'll. I just made a new user for security purpose to post new journals (old user along with my posted journals been compromised by too many "friends" sharing the link, lol).

I'm planing to try some LEDs in the future but I don't wanna try amazon stuff, wanna gather infos cuz I was out of this area for a long period. Therefore I stick to what I know atm, and not a big bugdet...

:Namaste:

Hi there! Welcome, reminds me of Ace Ventura, HDS sir have a package for ya....sounds broken...most likely sir, I bet it was something nice though.

What is ETA for your grow? Tons of stuff to follow until then!! Be looking for your JIP lol

Hi there! Welcome, reminds me of Ace Ventura, HDS sir have a package for ya....sounds broken...most likely sir, I bet it was something nice though.

What is ETA for your grow? Tons of stuff to follow until then!! Be looking for your JIP lol
hahah nice one and hi!

ETA... well as we speak lights are on...

for anyone who wanna follow :Namaste:

Keep em green! :Namaste:

hahah nice one and hi!

ETA... well as we speak lights are on...

for anyone who wanna follow :Namaste:

Keep em green! :Namaste:
Beautiful thank you! Congratulations! Now add it on as your signature link! Be sooo easy for everyone to follow!

Sure thing, thanks! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom