Just dropped 4 seeds, 3 x skywalker and
1 x mayler, all auto flower..

Muti purpose compst
3 gallon fabric pots
Bio biz food 1 2 3
good old tap water with a drop of down
Fan
2 x led lights @ 75w each @10000 lumen total

Temperature I'm not sure , hi or low 24 or 28 degrees?

Trav.

Second attempt at the gardening..

Just dropped 4 seeds, 3 x skywalker and
1 x mayler, all auto flower..

Muti purpose compst
3 gallon fabric pots
Bio biz food 1 2 3
good old tap water with a drop of down
Fan
2 x led lights @ 75w each @10000 lumen total

Temperature I'm not sure , hi or low 24 or 28 degrees?

Trav.
Hey @Tbe hope you are well my friend.
I'm not sure what is going on. :Namaste:
You posted in introduce yourself section.
But looks like you are starting a grow.

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah bill , I'm at it again... but my first attempt was great, clean ash on the smoke, just not trippin lol maybe these seeds from holland will be better than bagseed from.canada on last grow...

Anything in my opening post bill you would question...

Alls good , works great and my lady friend off to canada before summer, to which I might follow..

All good bill..

Yeah bill , I'm at it again... but my first attempt was great, clean ash on the smoke, just not trippin lol maybe these seeds from holland will be better than bagseed from.canada on last grow...

Anything in my opening post bill you would question...

Alls good , works great and my lady friend off to canada before summer, to which I might follow..

All good bill..
Would you like this post moved to journals in progress or are you reintroducing yourself?
Only thing I see is your lighting.
2 75w lights are ok for seedlings, do you have something stronger to grow and flower with?

Stay safe
Bill

Ok they will move it to journals in progress as soon as they get a minute.
There are some good sales right now.
Have checked the sponsors for a discount on a new light?
How big is your tent?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi! Congrats on the new grow and the new year! Def check out our sponsors for some lights and whatever else you need...you have a working journal in progress, I see. What are your plans moving forward with this grow...can't stay for much longer with what you have going on. I'm curious and can help if I can. Im a soil grower both autos and photos. I've grown with nothing and with the good stuff. Lmk if I can aid you at all while you get set up and/or moving forward!

Just a cupboard 800mm x 800mm bill.

Probably need 200w fitting according to there data..
Hey @Tbe Hope you had a good night my friend.
@ViparSpectra has a great sale on now.
Excellent products.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi there Trev.
Imma take a seat @ your grow.

Saw you chose Dutch Passion as seed bank...good choice for the Skywalker, 26%+ THC.
I wanted that too this time, but picked something they advised for ScrOG (pick the Auto Think Different).
So I'll keep an eye on your grow

Also, take care with that cupboard, as you'll have heat, humidity and so on, should pick something more... solid (or maybe I just get it wrong)... if it's a tent the only problem (only in my opinion! dont take it personal ) will be the space for them 4 plants, but should work.

For the lights I can't advise, as I am as my name says HPS fan...

Nuts you have as I can see

I can only say that from my experience hps only in all my grows so far, and advised friends for CFL and LED grows) is that you need in all ways 2 fans for good air circulation 1 on the top-middle part of the grow room and second on the mid-bottom, after that you need a carbon filter with a vent or extractor to take away all the heat and smell outside of the grow room and another vent or extractor to bring fresh air - you should not use the same room for the fresh air-

as a P.S. the temps should be fine between 24-28 (lights on) and 20-24 (lights out) celsius.

Keep em green!

Hi there Trev.
Imma take a seat @ your grow.

Saw you chose Dutch Passion as seed bank...good choice for the Skywalker, 26%+ THC.
I wanted that too this time, but picked something they advised for ScrOG (pick the Auto Think Different).
So I'll keep an eye on your grow

Also, take care with that cupboard, as you'll have heat, humidity and so on, should pick something more... solid (or maybe I just get it wrong)... if it's a tent the only problem (only in my opinion! dont take it personal ) will be the space for them 4 plants, but should work.

For the lights I can't advise, as I am as my name says HPS fan...

Nuts you have as I can see

I can only say that from my experience hps only in all my grows so far, and advised friends for CFL and LED grows) is that you need in all ways 2 fans for good air circulation 1 on the top-middle part of the grow room and second on the mid-bottom, after that you need a carbon filter with a vent or extractor to take away all the heat and smell outside of the grow room and another vent or extractor to bring fresh air - you should not use the same room for the fresh air-

as a P.S. the temps should be fine between 24-28 (lights on) and 20-24 (lights out) celsius.

Keep em green!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend @HPS Only:welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

All good , just trydial it in better every weekend as I work away during week then hope for best.

I have new light comming today and il get a fan running before I leave for work today.

Bill, is all perilite all the same, as see my local homebase has 1 bag left , and was gonna use this to mix with my multi purpose compost for final pots

What ya think about bending these autoflowers down? If I remember right from reading before, you can but maybe only have two weeks todo it .

What ya think about bending these autoflowers down? If I remember right from reading before, you can but maybe only have two weeks todo it .

as much as I gather info about training, topping, and so on only for autos, you can bend, topp, scrog etc till week 2 of flower, after that you kinda stress the plant.
And all this is from my research, I might be wrong so do a quick double research :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom