Hi From Me 420

you can go with the tent or utilize the closet with some upgrades. you will need to either use existing, or create access to, outdoor ventilation. a carbon scrubber will be a necessity as well.

here's a crappy graphic that illustrates typical grow tent / space set ups

full

the first set up is really what you want to shoot for.

don't dump your exhaust air internally. send it outside. dumping air indoors only works for a plant or two at most, in most climates not even that.

Hi bill, id say my goals at mo are 4 autoflower plants at a time, although my last plants didnt smell to much and the potency was weak, I'm not sure these plants will be as easy to mask their smell. I.e looking at
120 x 120 x 200 tent
Ac Infinity 4inch fan
4inch carbon filter
Duct kit..
Did you look at our sponsors ?
@ViparSpectra has some great packages and excellent quality products :thumb:
bluter has a great diagram there to follow for different ventilation setups.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi bill, id say my goals at mo are 4 autoflower plants at a time, although my last plants didnt smell to much and the potency was weak, I'm not sure these plants will be as easy to mask their smell. I.e looking at
120 x 120 x 200 tent
Ac Infinity 4inch fan
4inch carbon filter
Duct kit..
Hey Tbe,

Have same tent size, you can inspire from my current grow ( signature), the only exception will be the lights as I go with HIDs.
Maybe you'll find some info :Namaste:

As for the soil I'm using which is bio bizz light mix, I feel the water just runs through it, compared to the all mix

As for the soil I'm using which is bio bizz light mix, I feel the water just runs through it, compared to the all mix
Hey @Tbe Hope you had a great trip.
Ladies survived well.
I'm no expert on Biobizz but 2 cents if you try not letting it dry quite as much that might help.
I know some substrates become hydroponic like when they get too dry.
There for when you water again it shoots through at first.
Try it and see how the ladies respond.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Within 36hrs they are flying again, few brown leaves and few with few spots, due to under watering.

2ltr to each of with tea spoon bio biz bloom and bio biz all max. Any thoughts welcome .
20220213_153253.jpg
20220213_153231.jpg

Its 420 somewhere

Morning sticky bud/bun/bum lovers, any suggestions with yellow tips on top leaves,

They were starved of water recently, I've turned lights upto max, or ph level, or too much food or too little food, I also left bio grow out one weekend shouldnt have done so according to manu data
20220216_100529.jpg

Mineral water down the shop says 6.8 at source where my tap water is 7.5.. isit worth £1.50 a gallon or let it blast on?

Mineral water down the shop says 6.8 at source where my tap water is 7.5.. isit worth £1.50 a gallon or let it blast on?
Good morning @Tbe Your ladies are getting hungry.
Drop your ph to 6.3 your in soil right?
What nutrients are you using? Are you following the schedule?

Stay safe
Bill

I could drop to 6.3 with chemicals lol, but I have 7.5 tap water left to sit day or two or that mineral water at 6.8 . I'm using bio bizz starter pack npk yoke. I give them 5ml of each, each watering of 2ltr.

Back
Top Bottom