Hi guys, UK here

bazzap1976

420 Member
Hi guys, I'm from Scotland and I'm new to this forum. Are there any others from the UK on this forum or is it all Americans. My cousin was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a year ago and he's in a bad way. I've recently heard about cannabis oil and would like to get as much information as I can about it to try and help him. I'd also like to be prepared for any eventuality regarding myself or other loved ones. Basically though, I have no idea where to begin.

Thanks for reading

hi and a big welcome to :420: i am just across the irish sea from you , N Ireland , if you go to the main forums and scroll down you will get all the information in the world here , there are a ton of friendly people willing to help and share .
any thing i can do to help just give me a shout mate :) ill grab some links for you now

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

this is not my video , but its short and safety is very very important , id go with the rice cooker method

Oh hey, thanks for reply. Very much appreciated. I'm completely new to all of this. Could you give me a recommendation as I'm not sure growing marijuana is an option due to the legality. Do you know if it is possible to buy cannabis oil in UK? I'm sure it is illegal and maybe growing is my cousin's only option. The problem is, he is very unwell and constantly on high doses of morphine so initially growing it correctly and making the oil would be a problem. I live in China so it is difficult for me but I may be able to help him get started. I'm led to believe that the plants can take a few months before they are ready. Anyway, thanks again for the reply and thanks for the links, I will check them now.

Welcome to 420!

Sorry to hear about your friends and family. I commend you for taking the best step forward for them! I know their grateful.

This website is full of tons of information pertaining to everything cannabis related. If you have any questions Nutty Professor is your guy. One of the best in the game and one of the nicest.

I hope you find what you're looking for. But if not please dont hesitate to ask.

With love,

Back
Top Bottom