Hi from the UK

welcome along!!
a few in the uk contingent here, all good!!
just remember, the queen swore at her coronation in 1953 to ‘uphold gods law to the best of her ability’

the courts are sworn to the queen and to uphold the queens justice, therefore it follows they uphold gods law..

ahem

genesis 1:29

its all the defence we need!!! :passitleft:
happy growin!
Thx for the welcome mate ☺

Welcome to the community @Copperfield, its a great resource for support, help and advice, friendly too.
Am a Devon lad here, there are a few Brits here, am new to growing and forum also, will stop by your journal.
Enjoy.
W

Hi all, I'm a first timer and I'm trying a garden shed grow. I'm in the UK so its crazy on top here, everything has to be discreet from smell to noise to electricity used. I'll be starting a journal today or tomorrow so I can bring you guys and gals up to speed on where we are up to. Till then stay
and happy growing. BC
Good luck dude , seems to me the smell is the worst part

Ono blocks seem to help

Hi all, I'm a first timer and I'm trying a garden shed grow. I'm in the UK so its crazy on top here, everything has to be discreet from smell to noise to electricity used. I'll be starting a journal today or tomorrow so I can bring you guys and gals up to speed on where we are up to. Till then stay
and happy growing. BC
welcome to :420: :green_heart:

and happy growing. BC
Howdy Howdy and welcome good stuff here, different ways, different ideas,share ideas,get ideas and spread the knowledge Have a GOOD ONE!✌️

Back
Top Bottom