Hollander's 1st Soil Grow - Midway Through 7 Strains

Re: Hollander's 1st soil grow Midway thru 7 strains

They smell Fruity....to me just like some juicy fruit Gum...Im getting close im at 30 days right now..so im getting there

That GDP will be done at 55-60 days.....don't you love the aroma? Wait 'til you open a curing jar after a month.....

right on...I wish i would have grown more than 1...I cant wait, i was running this soil grow again to get my feet wet..I think ima choose the GDP as my plants for my Ebb and Grow....
The GDP did well in my room..I just cant get the temp down lol

I'm gonna burn a bowl in your name right now! And if you like the GDP, check out the nug in this months Nug Of The Month contest...

VOTE HERE FOR NUG OF THE MONTH!

Here's a photo of that Air Purifier I just got...its doing a pretty good job so far it has 1 of those big Heap filters. After a little time went by, i could definitley feal the differnce in the air..so much more fresh..Soon ima upgrade to the carbon filter whole shabang...I might not need it tho my Temps always rockin between 73-79 F during the day at night always 69 F im trying to get my temp to 60 at night but just cant get it down even with the temp outside 58 F...

Garden_012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom