Homemade Bong / Bubbler

420AM&PM

I want to make a homade bong or bubbler .... i would just go buy one but i want to make something creative ..... I want it small ... I did searches but cant seem to find much ... Any help is greatly appreciated ...

I have it pretty much all packer down but ... when i put my bowl head on like the pipe type thing of a pen ... will the pen melt ??

Yea eventually, I have used a pen or bic for a down pipe and it does melt with heavy use. But if you want to make a homemade piece designed for longevity you might want to use higher quality materials.

Just go buy a cone piece , burn the pipe end and fit in the cone peice. Then with a bottle burn a hole for the stem and a small hole further up for a shotty hole.

brushtail

haha, better than a can. Heres a couple of videos if you still have any questions about it. Coke bottle Bong
And this one Bucket Bong I highly recomend that btw. Although I prefer a smaller version with like a big cup and a crystal geyser bottle.
(WARNING: Temporary retardation usually accompied with this technique)
:grinjoint: Peace

I was seaching for a downpeice today ... i cam acrossed one of those tire checkers .. to see how much air is in your tires ... i took it all apart and it was perfect ... so i cleaned it all out .... I'm just wondering ... do you guys know what kind of metal this it ??? What would happen if i smoked out of the wrong metal ??? Quick reply needed

dude... seriously... just buy some nice glass piece... it's SO MUCH BETTER...
Bottle bongs are so 8th grade...

lmao .... i know man ..... I jus wanna reviste those time man ...... make some thing of my own .. lol im so bakeds right now .... wha!!! lol I just wanna like .. make my own p eice .... you know wasm sayin ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok heres what i do when i need a bong real quick; take a 20 oz pop bottle and a bic pen. take the ends of the pen so its hollow. now take a knife and drill a hole in the bottle cap JUST big enough for the pen to fit in it, it should fit snuggly. now with the knife, drill another hole that is near the middle of the bottle and stick the pen in there. if you want drill a hole at the top for a shotgun. Now for the bowl just put tin foil over the bottle cap and there you go. Fill it up with some water or alcohol and you have a homemade bong.

I was just wondering .... can i put a tin foil screen in it ?? will the water filter out all the toxins that are in tin foil ?

i havent had any time to go to my shop ..... and i searched all over for a screen today ......

Your kitchen faucet prob has several so if you take one out its no big deal
(if youre still working on this masterpiece lol)

if you really care that much... your homemade should look like this... or somewhat like this...
mebambusm.jpg

mebambusm2.jpg

mebambusm3.jpg

mebambusm4.jpg

Thats pretty cool snugglefunked, all babmboo I haven't seen that before.

Back
Top Bottom