Horizontal Growbop

Pastorman

I would like to share my current grow with you.

I had to place my grow tent on its side, making it 72"Wx36"Hx36"D. For this grow-my second indoor and my second scrog.

The screen I made with chicken wire: +great for lots of tucking and less tying. -not as ridged as straight wire, I have a few dips.

I have 5 plants in there(free seeds:high-five:): 3 Dinafem critical+, 2 BarneyFarm Critical Kush and 1 CheeseyHeadband.

The 2 plants in the half kegs are going strong. The three plants in smaller, plastic garden variety pots are not as strong-came down with a illness but, they are coming around.

I have 2 125cfl, 1 250cfl, and 8 cfls varying in 35 and 46w warm and 3 of them are cool.

The room has a skylight that remains a bit open for fresh air. i dont close the tent up tightly and leave the vents open...12/12 and winter sun hours.

IMG_005283.jpg
IMG_005767.jpg
IMG_005378.jpg
IMG_005966.jpg

thanks smokiebear, i harvested the 15 of December. the critical + produced the most, 2 plants, at an ounce each, dry. The Critical Kush, 2 plants, produced about an ounce total and the cheeseyheadband produced about a quarter-7g. all in all it was a good harvest given my growing set up.

I am now sprouting some afgani kush for another grow.:slide:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom