How do I best fill the SCROG screen?

Is it as good as a good sodium, like Phillips Green Power , for flowering (vegging is a given) and how does it compare to a 600w Sodium? I've been umming and aahing on one.

Well dude all I can say is I love my CMH and I will be buying a second one. After finishing my first grow ever and pulling 400 grams off one 315 watt CMH I am totally sold. Best spectrum of any light and it uses less power than many.
I would say it's performance would rival a 600 watt HPS. You can check out my journal located in my signature if you want to see the final results.

Well dude all I can say is I love my CMH and I will be buying a second one. After finishing my first grow ever and pulling 400 grams off one 315 watt CMH I am totally sold. Best spectrum of any light and it uses less power than many.
I would say it's performance would rival a 600 watt

HPS. You can check out my journal located in my signature if you want to see the final results.

Sold to the highest bidder, I'm going to get one. :) I need two lights anyway with one being a backup. The lower wattage is a big, juicy carrot.; want to keep my electric down as well. Thank you mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom