How do I germinate seeds in soil?

My main man here just pollinated his 2 girlfriends.. He started popping this morning and he has a massive amount of pollen. I'm going to repollinate again tomorrow..
420-magazine-mobile952214039.jpg

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Kinda like insurance.. Coz when he's done his thing he will exit stage left... LOL!

Thank you I try to duplicate nature as much as possible and baby my babies. I love watching them go from seed to harvest. I also am very thankful for this healing awesome beautiful plant!

Well who doesn't baby there babies haha and I love seeing them grow up too it's such an amazing process I get sad when I harvest ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm planning on a double strain: one will be Indica dominate and the other one will be Sativa dominate. World... "Ms. Amy M" hopefully will arrive by the end of this year!!

Ms. Universe F2 has some killer genetics! I'm stoked about this..

That'll cut your work out for you unless you breeding them with stable strains but the fact that it's indica and sativa make them not very comparable at that so if you create a stable indica sativa hybrid you gotta send some my way ..

I grew bag weed seeds for years.. This stuff I have from 2 seedbanks is awesome! No comparison..

When germinating in soil the success rates aren't as good as the cloth method or simply using a kit there are few things you can do. However what you can do is make sure the soil ph is a neutral 7 (cannabis prefers this ) and plant it about a finger nail deep you can also buy germination soils that help with this but my suggestion is the cloth method it's just as easy it can be free and has a good success rate

I just put 6 in soil yesterday after soaking for about 18 hours in water. I will keep updated. Follow my grow journal
a849939424743deccc0f24d8ac762bf9.jpg

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

420-magazine-mobile1408036230.jpg
I have quite a similar set up to you haha except I have my seedlings under a t5 CFL but I also have a LED above them, just waiting for them to breach the surface now.

I got 3 plants they had trouble getting out of the shell so I helped them but it seems like the hanging to one side I grew before but never had this issue is it anything to worry about it will they stand straight with time

It's a little old thread but anyway..for me like a new kid in town it was very helpful.
Like how SmokeyMacPot posted how to germinate seeds..well I have a 100% success.
Soon when they grow a little I'll update my post with pictures and setup.
Be cool

I have tried this method and it did work fine for me.
I recently mailed some African Tangerine pure sativa seeds to a mate in CA and they sprouted in less than no time.
Is the weather in the US slightly better for Afro seeds.I am mailing more this weekend. any pictures of your grow in future?

What are afro seeds? Is this a seedbank?

Back
Top Bottom