How do u hide from the helicopters?

yea i spread them out a bit in the mostly green brush and grass and no one found anything sept for a deer or sumthing that chomped one in half and took a branch and a leaf on another, no idea why it had to do that but those bitches gonna get it when it comes hunting season. other than that it was a nice harvest (LOVE ThAT HOMEGROWN!!!

You need local fona/plants
that have the same or close to same profiles as weed.

I only send 'em out, what comes back , comes back.
The fellas are real tight lipped since we are so closely monitored.
Somethin' about showin' your hand, was a black thang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh one tip, Camo and when ya' hear 'em.
Don't Move till they're gone.
They come back and look at you, anyway,
they got thermal or IR

Stay Safe :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Be sure to keep your face down as well if they happend to fly over ya

Oh and good idea Mago, I need to take a look into that

for me i stick to corn fields plant them in the tracker tire ruts the ground is usually softer and the corn can be close to the plants and it doesnt take away from the growing potential of the plant, i had a spot of 100 plants in a straight line get circled by planes and they never pulled it, after that i stick to about 20 plants per spot and just put them in a straight line with the corn, i think the cops around where i live are lookin for the big gorilla grows, they arent gonna send out a bunch of ppl for 100 plants and no culprit, they like to break down doors and search houses to get ya where it hurts.

How smart would it be put a Gurliea grow right below the landing path of an airport?I don't really thing the cops here are looking for that kind mostly grow houses never heard of anyones being busted by cops just mostly thieves.

What you have to do when you go out to attend your plants from now on is bring along a sheet of mylar. When you see/hear a chopper coming cover yourself with it like a blanket and it will hide your heat signature. Of course your probably going to want to camo one side of it haha

So where do we find out the heat signatures of different plants that can be used to interplant with pot? In outdoor growing, mixed plants are better anyway. I can no longer grow with neighbors yard people and am near county airport used by sheriffs and newspeople as well as private avaition. After my last grow, I said ta hell with it even though I like to grow all kinds of plants and herbs.

Back
Top Bottom