How does my White Widow look - DWC

Being my first DWC I made the logical choice of following the feeding chart supplied with the nutrients...which called for 1000ppm.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your feeding her right there really should not be a need to spray anything on her.

It can do more harm then good a lot of the time.

She is looking nice and should start to take off in a few days.

There coming back now, dropped the PPM down to 450 and the life is starting come back to her lol

There coming back now, dropped the PPM down to 450 and the life is starting come back to her lol

Awesome. Probably best to keep it there for a few weeks now. Then increase to 600-650 ppm and keep an eye on them.

My PH level doesn't seem to stay stable from day to day is that normal?

The plant looks fine and is showing good growth the PPM has stayed constant

Ya I have a feeling it might be the meter it was acting a little fishy! I am going to calibrate it now see what happens

See I always thought it was kinda normal for pH to drift up. In 72 hours mine will go from 5.5 to 6.2 or so I'll just pH her res back down and top off with pH water. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I have been DWC for 2 years with nice harvest my last one was 6 oz from one plant of great meds. This time should be even more but I use two different kinds of DWC one is regular airstone, the other is top feed hydropharm buckets. The hydropharm buckets seem to rise faster than old fashion DWC. I thought it was BC it goes thru top feed and gets light hitting it alone with other else in my tent environment

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I bought a new PH meter finally got the PH level good and PPM are set at about 500ppm....

420-magazine-mobile1168081246.jpg

420-magazine-mobile211274213.jpg

Are you using tap water or RO water? I only ask BC that effects your ppm

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Back
Top Bottom